Kapter 81

Kiyoto's birthday finally came.

Everyone as friends and family were at the Bakugou's house to celebrate Kiyoto's new coming of age.

He loved seeing everyone in the room together again as he played with the foster kids Baba and Nana brought running around.

______ smiled having everything set up.

Hana was with ______ as they set the main table up.

Katsuki on the other hand was with the guys outside.

They were going to have a barbecue needing to feed over 20 people.

Aizawa and Mic were with Hawks and Shinsou just watching as everyone did their own thing.

Kiyoto ran up to Hawks giggling motioning him to pick him up.

Hawks picked him up as Kiyoto looked down at the grill as Sero and Mic were flipping burgers and other types of meat.

The only people who didn't come were Izuku and Jirou. Uraraka and Denki did come on their behalf.

The entire evening went well, everyone caught up and talked about their own family and wanting to have their own babies after seeing Kiyoto and the other kids.

Nana and Mitsuki just hung out in the kitchen both whipping up even more desserts.

Kiyoto looked at Denki who was giving him funny faces making him laugh.

Katsuki on the other hand was hiding in the yard behind his own house. He was on the phone.

"No! You idiot drop those, give those stupid cases to the interns and just focus on finding more about Akaguro! What the hell!? You what!? Did you run a test at least!? It- save that and keep it at my agency I'll check it out Tomorrow..good work. Wait what the fuck do you mean- no I said forget those cases!" Katsuki said

Aizawa and Kirishima noticed him just listening in on his convo.

"I don't fucking care, your job is to listen to me! So do as I fucking say or I'll kill you!......yes. Yes and don't forget to contact- well if you fucking know everything why the hell did you call me!?" Katsuki yelled before hanging up the phone. He rubbed between his eyes.

Aizawa sent Kirishima off and walked over towards Katsuki.

"Being number 1 isn't as fun is it?" Aizawa asked looking at him as Katsuki glared before putting his phone away.

"What are you doing here. The parties inside." Katsuki said.

"That's where you should be too. It is your son's birthday after all." Aizawa said as he leaned on the fence.

He crossed his arms. "Bakugou I may be old and you may not care about my judgment, but I know you and know the limits you'll go for ______." Aizawa said.

Katsuki just looked at him irritated about his little ted talk.

"Just say what you want to say already." Katsuki said.

Aizawa looked at him. "Drop the case. For all you know a weirdo dug up a random grave which happened to be Akaguro. It's been a month already...she may be hurt you find nothing but she won't stay upset forever. If I'm being honest I think it'll be better if you don't find his remains." Aizawa said to him.

Katsuki glared at him before looking away actually considering it.

"...it's her dad I can't just drop it..I won't make the same mistake. Just stay out of it I know what I'm doing." Katsuki said before walking back into the house as Aizawa sighed following him in.