Kapter 4

You can't tell me what I drew your costume to look like, doesn't look good. ✋🏻

If it doesn't then I'm sorry 🥲. Imagine whatever you want it to be.

***

The next morning Mina got _____ up and the girls walked downstairs in their school Uniform.

Katsuki was down there already eating.

He saw _____ and she seemed normal. As if nothing happened last night.

"Good morning _____!" Izuku said smiling.

She looked at him nodding softly as she grabbed a banana.

"Good morning." She replied as Mina just hands her her phone making sure their numbers are on it.

"There ya go, I added everyone's number in your phone." Mina said smiling.

_____ took a bite of the banana nodding.

"Ya thanks." She said as she looked through her phone.

She looked up as Mina was ready to just go.

_____ finished her banana throwing it away as her eyes then met red piercing ones.

Katsuki looked at her as she looked away, her and Mina walking off out of the dorms to get going to school.

***
Once in their seats Mr.Aizawa walked in.

"Alright. Unfortunately we're busy. So go outside and grab your costumes. _____ we changed your costume it's in the locker room for you." Mr.Aizawa said.

She looked at him confused as everyone got up.

"You touched my costume?" She asked a bit mad.

"Cant have you looking scary. Plus it was ripped. They kept your details, if you don't like it go change it later." He said as she rolled her eyes and walked out with the class.

The girls and boys separate and go to the locker rooms to change.

______ looks at her costume.

"OH WOW THATS SO BADASS!" Mina yelled.

"It looks so good, put it on!" Momo said.

______ looked at them and just started to put it on.

She looked at herself in the mirror..

"There's more blood designs on it then I like but I guess it's fine." _____ said.

"I like it, it matches your quirk" Hagakure says.

______ looked at herself one more time as Mina took a quick pic.

"Ya that's amazing." She said as _____ smiled shaking her head. She noticed a tiny spot and a knife. She smiled putting it around her thigh.

The girls then walk out walking to the group of guys waiting.

All the guys looked over curious about her costume and immediately Mineta ran over.

"OH WOW YOUR BODYS GREAT!" He yelled infront of her.

She looked at him then away looking to Aizawa.

"I thought you said no knife." She said motioning to her thigh belt with the knife on it.

"If you need it for your quirk then I can't really stop you. Just don't mess around." He said as she nods.

Katsuki just stared at her. A faint blush on his cheeks.

"Oooo look at Kacchan. Someone's blushingg " Denki teases.