Kapter 9

It's been 3 days.

Katsuki has argued millions of times to go out and find _____ but Mr.Aizawa has always stopped him.

He refused to let his students get captured again..but secretly it was killing him.

Mr.Aizawa grew to like ______. And saw her as his student but now..they had no idea where she was. There were no clues..nothing.. all he knew was she could take care of herself. And hoped she'd stay safe while they think of a plan.

Katsuki stopped talking to Shoto and Momo. He stopped walking to everyone. He hated himself because he could've grabbed her and got out but he didn't.

And now she was stuck with the League..

He's never been as pissed off then he was now.. and the entire class could tell..

They were worried as well. Especially Mina.

Katsuki told Izuku to meet him outside tonight and not to be late and Izuku could already tell what Katsuki wanted to do.

***
(I'm not explaining the whole shabang. You already know what happened)

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALL MYSELF A HERO WHEN I WAS THE END OF ALL MIGHT AND _______! I DIDNT SAVE HER!" Katsuki cried out yelling at Izuku who was panting after their battle.

Izuku just looked at him.

"Kacchan..wait..it wasn't your fault!" Izuku said.

"IT WAS! I HAD THE CHANCE TO GET HER BUT I DIDNT! I LISTENED TO YOU!" Katsuki yelled going in to attack him again.

The two spared Katsuki getting his anger out until All Might showed up stopping them.

He could tell how heartbroken Katsuki was about thinking he was the cause of it all.

All Might just hugged him.

"It was not your fault Young Bakugou..and for _____...we will get her back." All Might reassured him but that wasn't enough.

***
Even by going back to class Katsuki didn't speak. The seat next to him empty.

Izuku could tell he was killing himself over this..it's been 4 days so it made sense he was.

***
During the whole 4 days _____ was in a small coma. She lost too much blood due to the battle so she had to rest. But on day 4 she finally woke up finding herself chained to a chair...

"About time you woke up." Dabi's voice was heard.

She freaked out and looked at him trying to break free from the chains but it was no use.

"where the hell am I?! Wheres Katsuki!?" _____ yelled not knowing he was already saved.

"Ah right..you passed out before you saw. The heroes came and saved him." Dabi said smirking.

It took a second for her to repeat those words she shook her head.

"What heroes? ...all might was fighting..-he was fighting that boss guy. Your boss! What happened to him.." ____ asked not believing him.

Dabi just looked at her. Twice and Toga came into the room.

"Yay she's awake!" Toga said running up to _____.

Shigaraki walked in behind them.

_______ saw him and tried to move again.

"It's no use you won't get out." He said to her.

"Just join us. Those heroes could careless about you. They left you not once but twice already isn't that right? Hero Killer Stain and I did have our differences but what does it matter if we both have the same goal. Join us and I will help free him from the prison he is in" Shigaraki said.