Kapter 27

"He likes you."
***
_____ and the boys went back to the dorms.

The conversation wasn't pretty.

When they walked into the dorm everyone looked over finding each of them uncomfortable and glaring.

Katsuki just walked off leaving them all there as he went to his room.

_____ watched as he just left. She sighed and walked over to Mina who had a worried look.

_____ just hugged Mina.

"Are you sure we can't just date?" ____ asked smiling softly as Mina smiled.

"It's that bad huh?" Mina asked.

Shinsou walked over.

"______..."

She pulled away from Mina and looked at him.

"Shinsou.." she didn't use his first name and he noticed... "you should already know my answer..I'm sorry..."

He smiled softly. "I don't need anything other then your friendship."

She looked at him as she smiled softly.

She took a while before making her way upstairs leaving them downstairs.

Friendship for now..Shinsou watched her walk off as he just sat down with the others as they were having a conversation about new heroes.

______ walked to the 4th floor where her room was but went to Katsuki's.

She covered her face rubbing her eyes sighing before knocking.

"Kats..open up."

It took a second until he opened the door looking at her.

He glared having a faint blush still feeling embarrassed and horrible.

She looked up at him and frowned.

She moved her hands to hold his cheeks cupping them as she made him look at her eyes.

"You seriously need to have more faith in me. I would never leave you. Never." She said but Katsuki stayed silent.

She just looked at him then pulled her hands away looking away.

"..I don't appreciate you following us around and spying on us like that. Now that I know why you did it I guess it's fine but it doesn't make up for the fact that you'd think I'd randomly leave you because another guy showed up." She said.

Katsuki just looked at her. "I don't like seeing you with other guys. Especially if they like you."

"You can't expect me not to been seen with other boys. And even if they like me. Why would I drop everything we have right now just for a boy I met in a week? I don't like you not thinking I'm loyal. I would never ditch you like that..I'm not a damn cheater." She said glaring at the ground.

"I know your not..that's not what I'm fucking saying. You're never the problem. The others are! He put his hands on you!He kissed you! Knowing I was there, knowing I'm your boyfriend!" Katsuki said looking at her.

She looked at him. "...I didn't take any of that romantically..I can't after you've done it. No one else can top you. But it is my fault..I could've pushed him away but I didn't...I'm sorry"

"You wouldn't do that." Katsuki said looking at her.

She looks at him confused. "What do you mean..?"

"You're too nice."

She just looked away.

Katsuki looked at her and sighed.