Kapter 25

Shinsou and _____ spent 20 minutes downstairs.

Both eating popsicles left in the freezer.

Shinsou enjoyed her company as they talked.

"I don't remember if you played any of those games at the arcade I didn't see you or Denki for the majority of the time." She said.

"I didn't play anything. I'm not really game motivated like the others.." he said laughing softly.

"Join the club" she said as he smiled.

She looked down at her phone.

Shinsou noticed how often she'd look at it..knowing exactly why.

"If he wanted to come he could've." He said.

She looked at him then away. "I don't want him to be mad. I don't know why he acted like that...he does want me to do my work so maybe that's it..." she said.

Shinsou looked at her. She was really clueless.

"Are you sure it's not about me?" He asked casually.

She looked at him confused. "Why would it be about you??"

"Because you're hanging out with me and he can't handle that." Shinsou said.

"...Katsuki isn't like that. He wouldn't get jealous because you're my friend."

"That's not what I mean." Shinsou says.

She just looked at him still confused as he sighed.

"How do you even like him?" He asked.

She glared a bit. "He's a good guy. He may not show it a lot but Katsuki is really sweet."

"Define sweet." Shinsou said raising a brow.

She rolled her eyes smiling.

"Oh shut up, he's the perfect guy."

"The perfect guy who doesn't like other guys near you?"

"That's not true."

"Are you blind?"

"...ok well wouldn't you be mad if your girl was with another guy?? I can see why he doesn't want me talking to guys but it's not like I'm going to leave him. I love him too much." ____ said

He just looked at her. "What if you find someone who can treat you better?"

"I won't. Katsuki's treats me better then I can ask him to."

"..you can't always expect your first relationship to go perfectly. First relationships never last." Shinsou said to her.

"Then good thing it isn't my first." She said.

"But it's his first, isn't it?"

She didn't respond. She just looked at him in silence..he's right..

"..but that..that doesn't matter it's not true." She said glaring.

He shrugged. "I never said it was a fact. It just what usually happens." He said.

"..let's just go up" ____ said as he nods.

"We can work on the rest tomorrow. I'll leave the papers with you" Shinsou said as she nods and they head upstairs.

He goes to his room and she goes to hers but when she walked in she didn't see Katsuki.

He left.

She cleaned the papers putting it in her back pack.