Kapter 36

In the morning Katsuki woke up to ____ being right next to him.

He was confused until he remembered he came to her room to talk to her but fell asleep waiting too long.

He just wrapped his arms around her knowing she'd still be mad at him after yesterdays argument..he was mad too but just wanted to get over it.

He closed his eyes tightening his arms until she woke up.

She felt his arms around her realizing he was awake and just getting into a good position.

She really wanted to get up and off him but it felt nice to be in his arms. Especially after last nights events all she wanted was comfort.

She laid there her back to him..____ knew he didn't know she was awake.

Katsuki pressed his chest against her back.

He knew he had to wake her or else they'd be late for class but they're position was too perfect.

______ slowly moved, she put her hand on top of his pulling his arm off gently to sit up.

She rubbed her eye just moving over his body.

Katsuki looked over at her as she got off the bed.

He sat up watching her walk to her closet as she grabbed her school uniform.

She had her hand wrapped with a bandage which got him curious.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked. He knew it wasn't there yesterday.

She just closed her closet and walking to her desk looking at him.

"Nothing. I just hurt it." She said.

He got up ruffling his hair walking over to her.

"Where were you last night?"

She just took off her shirt turning away from him while putting on her tank top then uniform jacket as she then dressed in her skirt.

"with Mina."

"She wasn't in her room either."

"We went to the cafe."

"Why didn't you tell me? Or text me?"

"We're mad at eachother."

Katsuki glared but he didn't push it.

"Don't leave without me." He said walking out of the room.

She rolled her eyes just going to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

***
When they get to class Mr.Aizawa starts teaching like always.

Mina talked to _____ all throughout the day.

She was still worried about _____ but let it be not wanting to bring it up.

They went through class doing assignments and training.

Katsuki didn't talk much with ______. They did sit together and walk together but the air was still thick.

It wasn't until they all got to the dorms that Katsuki followed her to her room.

She did see him behind her but didn't mind or say anything about it.

_____ just set her bag down. The group wanted to head out today but she refused too.

Mina and the others left leaving Katsuki to stay with _____.

She just didn't want to ruin the night in case anyone came up to her.