Kapter 56

After _____ got her tour and got settled down she was ready to go.

They were still in the lounge room. Asahi not letting them leave for now since there was no point too.

Ren and Rin just play video games together on the big screen as _____ was still on the phone with Katsuki.

She forgot how much she missed him. It was nice hearing him talk..

Asahi kept a close eye on her. He didn't care who she is. If she had a significant other that means she tells him everything. And that will break the rules.

Once she hung up the phone he looked away.

She saw his head move. She rolled her eyes..right as if I didn't notice your cold stare.

"How long have you been with him?" Asahi asked looking back at her trying to tell if their relationship was secret worthy or not.

_____ looked at him confused. "Why do you care?"

"Tell me." Asahi glared.

"Uhh Almost a year. It'll be a full year in 4 months." ______ said smiling.

"Do you tell each other everything? Every secret?" He asked.

"If you think I'm going to tell him about my missions and me killing people you're wrong. How stupid are you to forget I signed a contract that can have me killed." ______ said glaring.

Asahi looked away. "Whatever. If you work with the Hero Commissions dating is never a good choice. I recommend ending things now before it gets worse." Asahi warned her.

She glared. "Ya that's not happening. I would never break up with him."

"Won't he want to know your secrets? Or what you're doing here? Or why you suddenly have to leave every single day at weird times?" Asahi asked her.

"Katsuki is curious but he knows how Hero shit works. He won't push me to tell him anything. And he knows why I'm here." She said looking away from Asahi.

He just looked away glaring. "He can get hurt if you mess with the wrong people on the outside."

"He's capable of taking care of himself." She snapped.

"It's not gonna end well!" Asahi said raising his voice at her.

She looked at him as Ren and Rin did as well.

"Whats you're problem?? I heard you the first 100 times. And like I said nothing will happen!" She said.

Asahi scoffed and got up walking away out of the lounge room as she sat there confused.

Ren looked at her.

"Don't mind him, it's not you're fault. He had a past girlfriend once and lost her!" Ren said.

"Ya he's always crazy when it comes to any one of us wanting to date." Rin said annoyed.

"What happened to his girlfriend?" ____ asked thinking she died.

"Oh, she broke up with him. Broke the mans heart I tell you!  He stopped being our captain for months before he got serious again. And then he realized she got with someone else and they're still together sooo he tries not to think about dating." Ren says.

"Ya the Cap is just looking out for you so don't take it too personally." Rin comments as she just nods softly.

...I would be heartbroken too if Katsuki broke up with me..Ya that's not allowed to happen.

***
Throughout the day they just chatted Asahi staying silent most of the time until the door opened.

Hawks walked in with Suho.