Kapter 37

The rest of the week went the same.

_____ tried to tell Katsuki about her 'problem' but he was busy with the boys or was too tired and fell asleep or it just wasn't the right time to tell him..

She let it be but it drastically got worse.

There were petitions to sign her out of UA.

Endeavor has spoken with the public only because Shoto told him too.

But of course the public didn't listen to him. Especially the families who lost loved ones.

They wanted revenge. No matter what the revenge was.

______ just tried to ignore them but it was starting to get to her.

She's realized when she was with her dad and not a Hero she never cared about other's opinions but now..she was scared. She wanted to be excepted like anyone else but they wouldn't even give her a chance.

She kept quiet about it.

Katsuki didn't come with her to meet her dad this time being to 'busy'.

She walked inside the room and smiled seeing him.

"I was wondering when you'd come." Akaguro said smiling at her as she just hugged him.

"How are you??" She asked sitting down infront of him.

"I'm alright. They really know how to control people in here.." he said.

"What about you? How's your hero training?" He asked.

Her mood changed but she quietly changed the subject.

"Forget that! Um I wanna know how things are with you." She said.

"_____ my life is a consistent repeat everyday. Now tell me, What's wrong?" He asked looking at her.

"Wrong? Nothings wrong-"

"Lying to me already? You do know we only see eachother once a month. Tell me." He said strictly.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"..I might be having doubts about becoming a hero..." she said softly hating the camera being on her.

He looked at her confused. "Why? What happened? Did they do something to you?!" Akaguro asked.

"The public don't think the daughter of a 'Villian' should be a Hero. They want me dead..and they've tried to annoy and bother me when I'm out and it's worked..I don't think Endeavor or Hawks or even All Might can fix this." _____ said sighing.

Akaguro glared looking away. "It's my fault..I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault. I just need to prove myself..." she said.

Akaguro looked at her. "Look from day one I've told you how corrupt the Hero System is. Don't take it too seriously. Just keep doing your best." Akaguro said to her.

"And if my best isn't worth anything?"

"..it will be."

"See. You only say that because your my dad and you don't want to be rude. If it was anyone else you'd call them unworthy. Which is exactly what I am now." She said glaring.

"You're not unworthy! You will find a wa-"

"The only way the public will except me is to let them kill me. That or I ignore everything I'm being taught and do whatever the hell I want which is most likely impossible."

"______..."

"How am I suppose to save people who don't want me to save them?" She asked looking at him.