Kapter 17

The next morning Katsuki woke up early finding ______ in his bed with him. He smiled softly just kissing her cheek.

It felt nice to have someone like her. She was perfect for him in every way.

He tightened his arms around her as she snuggled into his body. Neither of them wanting to move out of their comfortable position.

Katsuki just stroked her hair back just watching her sleep as he observed every detail on her face.

He smiled softly and moved closer to her kissing her lips to wake her up. When it didn't work the first two times he did it again and again.

A gentle smile appeared on her lips as she rubbed her eyes open yawning softly seeing him.

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning"

She smiles and just hugged him tightly. "Morning"

Katsuki just cuddled with her.

"When do you wanna go today?" He asked just closing his eyes.

"...mm in a few hours..I haven't seen them in 2 years..I feel like I need to mentally prepare" she said as he laughed.

"Alright..how many are there? They're villains aren't they? So your ex and who?" Katsuki asked tightening his arms around her.

"They're not Villains..just not good people. Actually two of them are good but anyway...there's around 6 , Kaito, Big brother, little brother, Hana, Juro and...Akio" _____ said remembering everyone. She hasnt said their names in a while..especially Akio's..she really didn't want to face him today.

"Big brother? Little brother?" Katsuki asked confused.

"Ya" _____ smiled. "They're such a sweetheart, you'll love them" she said.

Katsuki raised a brow looking at her. "I highly doubt that."

She just shook her head and moved to get up.

Katsuki just let go of her as she stretched her arms.

"Let's go get something to eattt" she said moving to get up.

He just sat up and put on shoes before they both walk downstairs, Katsuki went ahead and made them both eggs.

No one else was downstairs yet so it felt nice just being the two of them.

"Oh, good morning Kacchan, _____!" They heard and saw Izuku.

Katsuki rolled his eyes looking away.

"Morning Izuku" ______ said.

Izuku smiled just going to grab his yogurt bowl and a banana.

Katsuki just scrambled the eggs before bringing it over and putting some in ______'s plate and his.

_____ smiled and just started to eat as Katsuki sat down next to her.

Izuku just sat somewhere infront of them as he just went on his phone and ate.

Katsuki was annoyed how Izuku was there ruining their morning breakfast.

______ just leans her head on his shoulder just eating as he looked down at her and smiled softly.

The duo ate up as _____ looked up at Katsuki.

"Let's go get dressed" she said as he nods.

"Are you guys going out of UA?" Izuku asked watching them get up.

"Not your damn business"

"Uh ya." _____ said as she took Katsuki's hand.

She pulled Katsuki not wanting to let Izuku know where they were doing.