Kapter 67

It's been two days since Katsuki left for his trip.

______ was doing alright. Only problem was she was bored.

She never felt like cooking so she'd order food to eat.

Mina hung out with her when she could but she had work to go to as well.

______ rubbed her belly feeling little kicks as she smiled.

"You still need a name huh..?" ______ said as she sighed trying to think of one.

"Do you like Kiyoto..? Kiyoto Bakugou?" ____ asked getting a single kick as she sighed.

"Wow..so you'll get his last name before me. I'm a little jealous." ____ said talking to her child.

She rubbed her belly leaning back and closing her eyes.

"I miss him..."

She felt another kick and smiled.

"You miss him too huh?...maybe we can call him. He can't be too busy." _____ said grabbing her phone and calling Katsuki.

He didn't even let it ring before he ended the call.

She looked at the screen a bit shocked.

"Or not.."

She then got a text from him saying he'd call back later.

She frowned and got up just walking to the kitchen and grabbing a snack to eat as she walked to her bedroom.

She sat down on the bed and ate the snack waiting for the call back.

***
About an hour later Katsuki finally called her back.

But she didn't pick up.

_____ fell asleep waiting.

Katsuki held the phone to his ear. He left the conference room to just see what was happening with her but when it went to voicemail he panicked.

He called her again and again but nothing.

He then went to his texts, she read his message but never replied back which got him even more worried.

He tried again but nothing as he just calls Kirishima.

"Hey man what's u-"

"Where's _____?! Is she with you guys?! Why isn't she picking up her phone!?" Katsuki asked.

"What? No she's not with us. Is something wrong?" Kirishima asked as Mina heard them and got on speaker.

"She's was at home last time I called her." Mina told him.

"Well she isn't answering her phone, go over there and see if she's okay!" Katsuki yelled at them.

Mina got worried now, Kirishima stayed on the phone with Katsuki as they got into the car.

Mina and Kiri had a spare key to the apartment in case of an emergency so it was easy to get in.

The assistant walked out to Katsuki telling him to come back in.

"Tell them to continue with me." Katsuki said to her as he glared.

She argued until he snapped yelling at her to go away while having the phone to his ear.

She left as she informed Steel about Katsuki's behavior on the phone.

Within the next few minutes Katsuki heard Mina opening the door as she walked in and called out for ______.