Kapter 61

Stick with me through this Kapter. We're gonna have months and years pass by.

***
The next few days ______ stayed beside Katsuki in her room.

She didn't feel motivated to move nor did she care too.

Her grandparents tried to get her back home but failed when she refused.

She was currently in bed laying against Katsuki's body as she stared at the keychain in her hand having it placed on his chest.

"..."

Katsuki was just on his phone scrolling through it.

The year was ending..they'd become second years soon and from there they would graduate and go into the world.

Katsuki just knew as long as _____ was by his side he'd be fine and be able to succeed getting the Number 1 title.

She just hugged him closer burying her face into his side.

He set his phone down just turning his body to hug her having her face in his chest.

He closed his eyes smiling just cuddling close with her as she gripped the keychain in her palm.

"Hey..when we graduate let's move in together." Katsuki said.

"...where would we go?" She asked against his chest.

"We'll get a small apartment first...we can continue our work and see eachother everyday. I don't want you to go to your grandparents...I want you with me." Katsuki said stroking her hair.

She nods softly. "Kats...I think I decided what I want to do." _____ said.

He pulled away gently looking down at her.

"What is it??"

"...I'll continue my Hero work...if I could be helpful to people then I might as well keep going...other then that I just...maybe in the future it'll be better for me to..just stay home." _____ said softly gripping his shirt hoping he understood what she was really saying.

Katsuki nods to her. "Ya sure that doesn't bother me. I already told you I'd provide everything for you." Katsuki says smiling.

She looked at him. "Kats..I mean when we're older, I can stop my hero work to..to stay home for a few years.." she tried again still not being able to get her message across.

"Ya I know.." Katsuki said getting confused

She pulled on his shirt that was grasped in her hands.

"I...I want to maybe...b-be a stay at home mom." She said quickly to get it over with.

She looked at his chest not looking at his eyes.

Katsuki was a little shocked to hear that. She wasn't big on talking about their future as parents but...

He smiled.

He hugged her again. "That sounds perfect."

She just hugged him back.

"I'll obviously still be a Hero but..I just want to leave it all behind...I want a new family..one with you..where I don't lose anyone anymore..." _____ said.