Kapter 15

For the rest of the night, the teens stayed at Sero's.

Denki and Mineta versing each other.

Sero laying back on the ground watching as Mina and Kiri chat with Katsuki and _____.

"You guys we should totally leave campus after school. _____ and I went to the cafe and it was great! I wanna go back" Mina said to them.

"Sure I don't mind." Kirishima says.

"Ya I'm in!" Denki says

"Same!" Sero responds.

"Whatever." Katsuki said as _____ nods.

"A cafe with girls! I'm in!" Mineta said but Mina cringed.

"I wasn't talking to you." Mina said as Mineta grabbed his heart in embarrassment.

______ just held Katsuki's hand in her lap rubbing her thumb against his.

He looked down at their hands smiling softly just glad she was back with him.

He tightened his grip on her hand as she smiled looking up at him. Just leaning her head into his chest resting it there as she stared at the small tv screen.

The group hang out for a while longer before needing to leave to get some sleep before school starts.

Katsuki and ______ got up walking out. Mina and Kirishima doing the same since they were all on the same floor.

"Night guys!" Kirishima said waving walking to his room.

"Night!" Mina said as _____ replied Katsuki just ignoring them.

_____ let go of his hand to walk to her room but he grabbed hers again.

"...sleep with me tonight" he said.

"Katsuki..someone could find out-"

"Sleep with me." He repeated.

She hesitated before accepting his request. She couldn't really say no seeing that look in his eyes..and she did miss his cuddles..but she wasn't going to admit it to no one.

Katsuki and _____ walked into his room as she immediately went straight for his comfy bed.

Katsuki smiled at her as he joined her side after turning the lights off.

He hovered above her and just kissed her lips.

She was a bit surprised not expecting it but gave into the kiss, kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck to cuddle.

Katsuki had his hand under her back pushing her chest more into his deepening the make out.

They didn't stop not pulling away for a while.

"Ka-t..Kat-a" _____tried to get him to stop pulling on his hair gently to pull him away but when that didn't work she just moved her face from him.

They were both breathing heavily more her then him.

He looked down at her realizing she just needed air. He kissed her cheek.

"Sorry.."

"It's..alright" she said just hugging him close as he turned to have her on top both hugging eachother.

She just rests her head on his chest. While he strokes her hair back with his hand and holds her one leg that was across his body near his waist.

He smiled as he closed his eyes just letting her sleep for the rest of the night. Both of them sleeping like babies in wonderland.