Kapter 72

Katsuki didn't come home until late at night.

The time being 8pm.

When he opened the door and walked in he saw Blade just watching TV munching on snacks.

"Where are they?" Katsuki asked him.

"Room. She hasn't come out in a while." Blade says as Katsuki looked at him confused before walking to their room but she wasn't in the bedroom.

He set his things down and walked to Kiyoto's room finding her on the rocking chair holding Kiyoto in her arms as she just looked down.

Katsuki smiled seeing them walking over as she looked at him.

He froze seeing her eyes a little red.

"Are you okay? What happened?!" Katsuki asked as Kiyoto babbled up at him.

She just stood up and hugged him as Katsuki hugged her back Kiyoto being squished as he giggled.

"_____ whats-"

"Do I look bad to you?" She asked looking up at him.

He looked down at her confused. "Bad? No why would you ask that?"

"You wouldn't cheat on me right?" She asked her eyes just screaming pain at her question.

Katsuki looked down into her eyes totally shocked at the question.

"No never. Where are these questions coming from what happened!?" He asked as she wiped her eyes.

Kiyoto reaching for Katsuki as Katsuki took him and set him down in the crib before going to ______. He just hugged her letting her sob into his chest.

"Babe...what happened?" Katsuki asked trying to get some information since he was so confused.

"...Blade just said some things that I can't get rid of in my head and I know you'd never do anything like that but it....it hurts to think of you leaving me.." she cried softly.

She may not be pregnant but her hormones were still fresh.

Katsuki just tightened his arms around her glaring getting mad at Blade now.

"What did he say? Tell me."

She told him about what Blade said and how it made her feel.

Katsuki just having a hard grip on her as Kiyoto whined wanting attention.

He leaned down kissing her lips not pulling away until he then looked at her.

"You're beautiful. Don't you dare think anything else. You gave birth to our son, MY son. That's the most hottest thing in the entire world to me..Don't worry I'll talk to him. Just go to our room with Kiyoto." Katsuki said to her as she nods softly.

He kissed her again before letting her grab Kiyoto and walk away as Katsuki, who was still in his Hero Costume walked out and to the living room as he grabbed Blade's shirt lifting him up.

"Listen to me. If I hear you ever talk shit about my wife or put any stupid thoughts like that in her head I'll kill you got it? Your only job it to protect. So be a good fucking dog and do that." Katsuki said to him as Blade looked at him confused before realizing what this was about.

"She's not your wife. And I didn't even say anything bad-"

"I don't care. Don't talk to her. That's a new rule." Katsuki said shoving him back into the couch as he walked off into the room.

Blade glared.."ya right.."

***
Katsuki just showered and got back into bed with _____ and Kiyoto.