Kapter 74

Its been two days since the little incident.

Thursday passed and the Infinite did not do anything to the apartment.

There have been small killings here and there but no message for Kira.

_____ stayed with Mitsuki and Masaru.

They enjoyed the company and seeing their grandson everyday.

Kiyoto smiled up at him having more family around.

Katsuki went back to the apartment getting the important things for his family.

He got all Kiyoto's necessities and ______'s keychains remembering to get the important one.

______ was on the couch having Kiyoto in her arms as Mitsuki was with her both just having tea.

Masaru and Katsuki were both at work leaving the girls home.

Kiyoto leaned into ____'s body wanting to be fed but she refused.

"Baby you already ate..how are you still hungry?" _____ asked him while fixing his hair back.

Kiyoto whined as Mitsuki smiled.

"He's getting big." She said as _____ smiled softly nodding.

She just let Kiyoto nibble on her finger as she poked his cheek.

"Hey, I have all the wedding invitations ready. Do you want me to send them out?" Mitsuki asked.

______ already saw the invites..honestly she had no idea how she would've done things without people's help.

She nods to Mitsuki. "Ya..that'll give us a few months to get ready..I still need a dress." _____ said.

"Oh right..! How about I make you one? There are tons of dresses but you'll never find the perfect one so let's make one!" Mitsuki cheered.

______ looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you serious? You would do that!?"

"Hell ya I would! Getting the deign your dress would be amazing!" Mitsuki said smiling wide as _____ nods wanting her to do that.

The girls immediately started on the design as _____ told her everything she wanted or did not want.

Both girls enjoying their evening...

***
Katsuki was struggling. He's gotten information out of Blade. Asahi helped disappointed and disgusted by Blade having trusted him.

They got to places the Infinites stayed at trying to get as many as they could.

Shoto and Artlo attacking getting half of the squad.

Blade was locked up for assault, attempted murder, rape and for being a traitor.

Katsuki wasn't as worried about _____ and Kiyoto knowing they were safe at home.

Riven on the other hand healed up nicely. He felt horrible for being useless and letting Blade get to _____.

Katsuki was pissed at him for not doing his job but he didn't say much to him.