Kapter 76

***
Within the next few months all that was on ______'s and Katsuki's mind was the wedding that was happening soon.

______ and Mitsuki got the dress ready it being exactly perfect for her body type.

It pressed her boobs up and gave her the hourglass figure she wanted while still making her ass look good.

Mitsuki was super excited to be the one to create it for her.

Katsuki and Kirishima went out to get his tux. ______ and Mina made sure the boys bought the right color so they could find one to match Kiyoto's too.

All the invites were already sent, everyone RSVP'd back saying they would obviously attend.

Kiyoto was just 8 months now and already on his tiny feet.

He would stumble but he was able to run around now.

***
Currently they were all at Shinsou's house having a little get together as a group. The main Baku-squad.

Kiyoto obviously came along as Denki played with him.

Jirou was there too sitting with the girls as was Shinsou's girlfriend too who was nervous about meeting everyone.

"Wow I can't believe the boys left us to do all the cleaning!" Mina said.

"They are cooking the meat outside, it's the least we can do." Jirou said as they cleaned off the table to set the plates.

Shinsou's girlfriend who went by Hina just smiled at them.

"You guys have been together for over 7 year now Huh? You must be close!" She said.

"You can say that" Mina said smiling back.

"You would've fit in with us! It's a shame you didn't go to UA I wish you did." Jirou said.

Hina smiled blushing softly shaking her head.

"Mm! Mm!"

The girls look down at _____'s feet hearing a whine.

______ smiled down at Kiyoto.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she put the cups down.

Kiyoto pointed at the door leading to the yard where the guys were.

"What? they're not letting you out there?" She asked as Kiyoto nods pouting.

Mina smiled ruffling his hair.

"Come on let's go kick their ass!" Mina said as Kiyoto followed her.

"He looks so much like Bakugou." Hina said to _____ watching Mina attack the boys as Kiyoto giggled.

_____ smiled. "I suffer for 9 months and he came out looking like his father..ya it's great." _____ said as they laugh.

"I can't wait to see your next one. You guys are having another baby after the wedding right?" Jirou asked.

"Well not so soon we'll wait till Kiyoto's a few years older." ______ said as an explosion went off outside as they shake their heads knowing it was Katsuki.

"THIS IS WHY I SAID NO! GO BACK IN!" They heard Katsuki yell as Kiyoto started to cry.

The girls walked to the door to look outside finding Mina rubbing Kiyoto's hand.

"Calm down man he just didn't see it." Kirishima said as Kiyoto cried and turned to ______.

_____ just picked him up rubbing his back as she held his tiny hand seeing a burnt mark.