Kapter 43

Denki took the dummy and ran behind the three teens.

"SAVEEE MEEE!" Denki yelled at them as Katsuki just aimed his hand up and explodes one of the robots coming for Denki.

_______ cuts up the other robots with her sword before shoving her sword in it's memory system and shutting it down.

Kirishima on the other hand was blocking the 3rd robots hits.

"A little help here!" Kirishima yelled out getting cornered by hits as Katsuki ran over blasting it to bits.

______ ran over to Denki who was panting still holding the dummy in his arms.

"THAT WAS WAY TO CLOSE!" He yelled as she smiled.

There was a sudden shake in the ground and some yells could be heard from the other side of the hallway.

"We should go help!" Kirishima said as Katsuki finished off the robot.

"They can take care of themselves let's keep going." Katsuki said walking off.

______ just followed as Kirishima sighed.

The four of them walked down a creepy hall. Getting ready for any battles.

"Woah it's getting real dark.." Denki said hugging the dummy tighter.

"This way." Katsuki said turning the corner.

They all followed.

______ using her Hawk to fly around and look ahead.

"Is there anything??" Katsuki asked her.

She shook her head but she just froze.

"Hey!" She said looking up.

The boys look at her confused.

"Someone just ruined my blood! It's not responding to my orders!" _____ said not feeling or sensing her blood anywhere.

Katsuki glared looking ahead.

Denki hid behind Kirishima.

"What do you mean ruined?" Kirishima asked but then another shake to the ground goes off.

A roar heard. it sounds like Dark Shadow

They all ran over finding ______'s Blood hawk frozen.

"My blood..." She said pouting as Tokoyami and Shoto were fighting robots on their own with Sero.

Katsuki blasts off and helps them.

Kirishima just runs off behind him as Denki set the dummy by _____ so he could go help.

She sighed letting the boys take care of it but then realized there was another dummy at the top of the panel on the ceiling hanging off.

She turned to call one of the boys but they were all busy fighting.

Well I can't use my old blood now that it's frozen..Ugh I'll pass out at this rate.

She reopened her cut taking blood out.

She set the old dummy on the ground safe as she made wings and flew up to the other dummy picking it up. The debris above her cracked.

She smiled. "There you g-"

The ceiling fell ontop of her.

"AAH-!"

She got caged in against the ground.

Her blood wings trying to hold the debris off her body but using her quirk to hold back something so heavy wasn't getting easy.

Shoto looked over. He witnessed her going under and stopped moving.