Kapter 16

Katsuki and _______ stayed together till the next morning when they both got up and dressed for school.

She put on her shoes as Katsuki met her at her door and smiled taking her hand.

When the got to class Mr.Aizawa had assigned new work for the class to do.

All Might was joining them during training today to help the kids work on their quirks.

Mr.Aizawa talked to _____ telling her she'd have to take extra classes to get her provisional license just like the rest of the class.

She was a bit annoyed being the only one left to get it.

she agreed to do it after school since it would only take this entire week.

The whole time She was given tasks to solve and to use her quirk in requirements to have a provisional license.

She left after school everyday to the facility.

Katsuki always waited for her until she got back to complain to him about how stupid the tests were.

It didn't take long for Friday to finally come and leave _____ gaining her provisional license.

She smiled wide taking it.

"You aren't a full fledge Hero yet but you are a step closer. Congratulations." The teacher said to her as she nods smiling.

When she got to UA at 6pm she let Aizawa know she passed.

He immediately took that info to the commissions who still weren't letting her see Akaguro.

_____ got to the dorms and Mina smiled wide running to her.

"YAY YOURE FREE NOW!" Mina yelled as _____ smiled.

"Haha ya I am" _____ hugged her as Mina walked her to the main room where most of the class was.

Katsuki saw her and smiled as she walked over.

He got up as Denki looked at him.

"Are you guys gonna leave again? Come chill with us for once" Denki said looking at Katsuki and _____ as she hugged Katsuki.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Fine"

"Actually I need to talk to you privately..before I forget again." _____ said looking up at Katsuki as he nods.

Denki groaned leaning back into the couch as Katsuki followed _____ up to her room.

Mina sat down next to Jirou and Momo.

"Hey isn't her birthday coming up?? I really want to plan something!" Mina said.

"That's right, it'll be her first birthday with us it has to be special." Momo said smiling.

"When is her birthday??" Izuku asked looking at the girls.

"This Monday! So we got today tomorrow and the next day to figure something out." Mina said.

"Ooo we could bake her a cake! Sato makes the best cakes!" Uraraka said.

They all agree talking about it.

Meanwhile _____ just changed into comfy clothes and looked at Katsuki who was watching her change while he sat on her bed.

"Ok..look before I tell you you can't jump to conclusions. So let me finish and then talk ok?" She said as he looked at her confused why she gave that warning.

He just nods and waits while she sat next to him.

"the reason we're going back to Hosu city isn't just to get things from my old house but...I use to have friends who I guess can be called bad guys? They're not entirely good..not like our friends now..and one of them..he has something I let him borrow a long time ago and I want it back." _____ said looking at Katsuki worried.