Chapter 3 : The date Night

The date night

Happy reading

As they reached a resort on the outskirts of Mumbai, Bani busied herself with setting up the room while Veer back hugged her, pulling her close.

Veer: "Sweetheart...?"

Bani: "Hmm...?"

Veer: "Shall we sleep on the terrace...?"

Bani remembered their past adventures and smiled.

Bani: "Hmm, let's go. And what about dinner...?"

Veer: "I'm hungry for..."

Bani: "For...?"

Veer: "You."

Flashback

It had been a while since Veer and Bani had been close. One day, they found themselves in his makeup room."I think I should go now," Veer said.

"Um... Bani," Veer hesitated.

"Yes...?" Bani questioned.

"Would you like to go on a date with me...?" Veer asked.Bani was taken aback, "What...?"

"No, I mean..."

"No, I know what you mean. Veeranshu Singhania is asking me out on a date?" Bani interrupted.

"Oh, come on, Bani. I thought you'd huff..." Veer huffed.

"I would love to," Bani agreed.

"Sure...?" Veer confirmed.

Bani nodded.

"Um... dinner date...? Tonight...?" Veer suggested.

Bani smiled and nodded, then left.

[Date Night]

Veer waited for her and complimented her attire upon her arrival. They shared a lovely dinner, and afterward, Veer took a moment to express his feelings.

"Um, well, sweetheart... I want to tell you that you're very special to me. Very, very special. Very important. At first, I thought you were just like any other fan who loves my character. But it's different with you. You've always been there for me, through every difficulty, every hardship. You know me. Maybe you know me better than I know myself. I don't know what I'm saying, why I'm saying it. But can you give me the chance to understand you? I want to know you. I want to know myself. If you think I'm just attracted to you or something else, I'll clarify, but please, give me a chance. Please, please, please say yes. I love you. Please, say yes. If you need time, take it. But please, give me a chance. Agree. Please, please, please, please, please. Sigh."

Bani, laughing through her tears, was confused by his rapid speech.

"Veer, calm down first. I didn't understand anything. Who speaks so fast? I didn't get anything..."Veer, kneeling beside her, clarified that it was his proposal.

Bani: "This was a proposal...? Seriously...? I didn't get anything... I mean, what did you say...?"

Veer, disappointed, turned away.

Veer: "Hmm, it's okay."

Bani hugged him from behind, explaining that she, too, loved him but had been hesitant to confess, fearing rejection.

Veer turned to her, and they shared their love for each other.

[Flashback ends]

In the present, as they lounged together after dinner, Veer asked Bani what she was thinking.

"I'm thinking about you. Actually, about us. Your proposal... who proposes like that in one breath?"

"I do. I propose like that. Do you remember afterward when I proposed properly? Or that doesn't ring a bell...?"

"What...? When did you do that? I don't remember..."

"Oh, really now...?"

He teased her and then moved closer, reminding her of their special moments.

***

Please do vote and comment.

Love
- Author ❤