37

Happy reading.

He looked into her eyes holding her hand. Her left hand on his chest. His right hand reached to tuck back her hair behind her ear.

B: veeranshu...! Sab wait kar rahe hai. Chalo.

Hmming he kissed on her forehead. Smiling they walked down hand in hand.

Pandit(Pan) : shaadi muhurat tho 3 mahine baad ka nikal raha hai.

Ch: ye tho bohot late hojayegi. Mujhe apni beti jald se jald apne ghar me chahiye.

Pan: nai hai. Par ha saagai agle hafte ho sakti hai. Ladke ke kundli me bhud viraj man hai. Aur ladki ke shukra. Do no ki jodi tho vishu aur Lakshmi ji ki jodi hai.

Ch: achi baat hai. Teek hai. Shaadi Muhurat ke hisab se hi hogi. Kyu Balwanth..?

Ba: ha. Saagai kar lete hai.

Ponky nudged Daksh and wispered.
Po: inko shaadi ki zarurat tho waise bhi nai hai. Dono saath me hi tho rehete hai.

D: shut up yaar. Me tho bas is baat se worried hu ki shaadi ke baad Bhai Ghar pe rahenge ya unke falt me.

Po: oh Teri haa na.

Ch: teek hai, Tarik bata dijiye.

Pan: 24 th October ko shaadi

Ba: teek hai.

Ch: Ritu ji. Apko koi problem tho nai na..?

R: ji nai. Jo ap kahe. Bacho ki khushi hogi tho aur kya chahiye.

__________

It's was three days after all the shaadi thing. Veer had been super busy with his shoot and Bani at her work. Bani stayed at her home with her mom. And veer was angry over this that she stayed at her home.

He fought about the same thing too last night over the phone. And somehow convinced bani to comeover tonight to stay with him.

Veer decided that he will announce about their relationship on their engagement. The treditional sagaai.

It was 6.30 in the evening, bani was in his flat and making some snacks for them to have. Veer had not picked up the call since 5. She knew his schedule was up to 7 in the evening.

She heard the door bell,ting-tong. She smiled and wondered too. As he would always be late but today he was earlier then the schedule fixed.

B: veer. Tum agaye itni jaldi..? Teen din me ye halat..? Anyway tum fresh ho Jaou. Me ne samose banaye hai.

She turned back, but before she left he held her from behind. His hands around her waist and his chin resting on her right shoulder.

B: all well..? She asked sensing his silence.

V: yeah. I just missed you a lot.

B: me bhi. Ab chalo fresh hojau.

He had went into his room to get freshed. While Bani had sat crosslegged on the couch waiting for him.

His came back and he was unusually silent. Specially around her. Bani had considered it to be his tiredness and he was angry that she was away from him.

After having some samosas, she walked in to clear the mess.

She came to see him lost in his thoughts. She ruffled his hair lovingly.

B: kya soch rahe ho..? You seem to be lost.! (She pointed)

V: come here. (Pulling her beside him)

Sorry guys. I've only come till here.
Urgg i need to learn time management 🥺

Love
- Author ❤️