11

Not done with proof reading adjust with my mistakes.

Missing him.

The day was busy for Veeranshu at the shooting but his all mind was roaming around bani.

Veer:
Kaise samjou me tume sweetheart ki darta hu tume khone aur ye.. tumse aise door rehena moth se bhi battar hai bani. I know me ne galti ki hai. Aur ye bhi pata hai ye peheli baar bhi nai hai ki me tumpe aise.. lekin baat tumari bhi nai hai bani. Me samne walo se darta hu. Kya hoga agar wo tume mujhse zyada pyaar de and tum use choose kare.

"Veeranshu sir.. shot ready hai" he came out of his thoughts as he heard his manager calling him.

V:ha aya.

Other side bani was also missing him. She had a break time. She was resting her head on the chair wall.
B:im feeling so suffocated veer. Bohot miss karahi hu. Aur ache se jaghad bhi nai paye hum(pout) jaldi aou. Mujhe tumse jhagdna hai, tume dainty hai, tume marne hai. Uhmm anyway dekleti hu if any updates of him.

She switched on her data and checked for his messages. But there were none. Soon she went through her Instagram.

 Soon she went through her Instagram

B: ye kahan se mila inko. Story tho nai lagayi veer ne.shayad usne hi beja hoga team ko. 😊
She liked the post and checked for her dm. Soon she slided to dm she received msgs

 Soon she slided to dm she received msgs

A smile crpt on her face seeing his msg.
Soon she opend the chat and texted back.