6

😊Happy reading😊

Bani's pov

Uff.. I really can't tell you the feeling I felt when I saw him standing there. For a second I doubted if it was my illustration. But no. He was there. After that I just rushed and jumped on him.
After some kisses and hugs in the car he told me that we are driving home. His flat. And you don't know, I just love when he addresses me as "gharwali" I feel like ufff can't explain. And when we reached home he told me to change and fresh up. I came waring his black shirt which was till my mid thigh. I just wearing his shirts. It gives his smell.

As I came out I saw him in the kitchen

As I came out I saw him in the kitchen. He was only on his shorts.

"Veer...!"

"Ha sweetheart, tum aagayi. Tum bahar jaou me abhi aya."

"Hmm OK."
I left from there came to the living are and switched the TV in the living room. I settled on the couch.
He returned with the food try. He sat beside and pulled me close to him. His hands were firmly rested on my waist,while I rested my head on his chest.
We sat watching a movie,

"I missed you sweetheart " I hear him.
" me ne bhi bohot miss ki"

B:tho how was your day... um actually days!
V:not bad but worst without you.
B:batou Na.
V:wo sab chodo. Chalo ab hum hamara time enjoy karte hai.

We sat there eating, talking watching. But I could feel veer kissing me every 5 seconds.
B:veer!!.
V:what  ?
B:what kya..? Kya kare ho  ? Hato🙁

I sat a bit away from him. And concentrated on TV screen.

Then realised that veer was neither talking nor touching me and not even disturbing me.
I saw him I was sitting cutely with his chin resting in his hands and he had a cute angry pout.

"Oye" I poked his shoulder with my index finger. Look at him no response.
"Veer..!" I called him again still no response. I again looked at TV screen. After a sec or two I switched off the TV.
"OK..?" I asked. Uff I suddenly see him smile widely. With in no time he pulled me on his lap. I adjusted my self comfortably there with my legs on either side of his waist and my hands around his neck. We are facing each other.
His hands gripped tightly on my waist.
I looked at him and blushed knowing what's coming next.
He slowly moved his right hand under my shirt and left hand was pulling me more into him. But still we continued talking. He was saying about his days and I was sharing mine.
He slowly traced my bra line at my back and unclasped it.  I could feel His left hand moving to my ass.
I slightly left a moan of his name.
His right hand came to my neck pressing the sweet spot. Uff I  was loosing it.

"I missed this touch veer"
He suddenly pulled me in for a kiss. Invading as much as possible. He made me lay on the couch and be mistake the TV was switched on. The music channel.  "Lahu muh lag gaya" was playing behind.
His hand moved down. He touched me. It was after 3 to 4 days that I was feeling this again. I don't know why his touch gives a new feeling everytime.
He moved it under my fabrics, pinching  my bud.
I was moan his name in his mouth. With lack of oxygen he left me to breath. He opened my shirt and I was laying with bare upper body. He kept kneading, kissing, succking, my boobs.
I realised I was doing nothing.
I pulled hum close.
"Bed" I wisperd in his ears in husky voice.
He came back and I see him smirk. He held me in his arms, I wrapped my legs around his torso and hands around his neck. My head was hid in his crock of his neck. As we reached our room. He placed me on the bed gently. And looked at me. Shameless

"Kya karrahe ho. Come." I sort of ordered him. He came over and removed a last bit of fabric on my body.

"Ye cheating hai" I switched our position, I pulled down his pants and saw he was already hard. I took his manhood in my hands a started strocking it. I know he loves it when I  do this. I moved my head down and replaced my hands with mouth. I took it in. He moaned my name. I love it.
"Baniii"
He lifted me up and switched our position again. He moved down and started kissing and biting my folds.
"Veerrrr..! Just..."
He inserted his finger one by one.
"Veer soon.." I could control now.
He adjusted himself near my entrance and giving slight touchs. I was now irritated. He's such a tease.
I pulled him in a kiss. With this he entered me. Uff... After many days.
"You. So. Tight. Sweet.Heart"
"You are. Too. Too hard"
He increased his pace with each thrust.
He was sucking my boobs. I arched my back to give more of me to him.
"Bani."
"Hmm..?"
"I love you"
"Me too"
I switched and sat on his thighs. I rode him according to my pace. While my bueaties were bouncing he held them and kept massaging.
Like this after several rounds being exhausted we layed there beside each other.
"Too sweaty sweetheart... shower..?together😉"
"Shut up. Me thak gayi hu."
" arrey me ne bas shower hi pucha"
"Tumna..."
"OK ok, good night. Tum bhi na mujhe sone hi nai deti. Kitni mehenat karvati ho yaar. Uff(a tiered one)" he said dramatically, I glared him.
"Me ne..? Shuru kisne kiya tha.😏 don't ask me now " I was getting up while he pulled me back and left out his signature laugh.
"Mazak karaha tha, I wanna sleep like this"
I smiled and layed there, with my head on his chest.

Should I continue..?

I think this was proper 18+ part of this story. Anything wrong or any changes please let me know.

Love
- Author ❤