30.

Happy reading...!

There will be lot off flashback between the conversations. That will be sudden change from present to falshback. So please try to understand and differentiate.

The boys went to their respected rooms while Veer was still not sure about what to do and what not. He surly knew he loved her no matter what. But the fact that she said needs time to digest.

He walked into the kitchen and hugged his mom from behind keeping his chin in her right shoulder. She smiled.

Ch: kuch puchna hai..?

V: hm apko pata hai mujhe kya puchna hai.

Ch: ha pata hai. Par tum khud puchoge tho tumari dolat nai loot jayegi.

V: mom...

He left her and stood with his back to the counter with his hands resting on its edge.

V: kya bani galat hai..? Ya..

Ch: ya..?

V: I don't know. (He put his head down)

Ch: tume kya lagta hai veer...?

V: apko kab pata chala. And why..? Apne kyu nai bataya muje..?(he asked neglecting her question)

Ch: muje tabhi pata chala jab tum use yehan le ke aye the. Peheli baar.

Veer brought bani to the mansion for the first time. After their meeting for 1- 1½ month. He was excited to introduce her his family.

Veer had formaly introduced his family and veer had lead her to his room which had a beautiful garden view from his balcony. He excused himself for a while as he got a call.

She was left alone in his big room. She wandered around the room touching the walls and the curtains.

B: ye tho bilkul hi Mahal hai. Jaise filmo me dika the hai. Meri life tho set hai. Bas ye Veeranshu mere jhal me pas jaye. Waise bhi lagta tho hai ki ye pigal raha hai.

Lekin bani tu ye kuch galat tho nai kar rahi hai na kahi...

Nai nai me kuch galat nai karahi. Mujhe samj araha hai. Wo mujse attracted hai.

Use meri badan chahiye aur mujhe use dhan. So its equal. Uff (she laid on his fuffy bed carelessly)

Suddenly her eyes watched chandrakala standing at the door watching her. Probably she heard everything.

Bani became conscious and got up and walked to her. Chandrakala cupped her face lovingly.

Ch: neeche ajaou. Balwanth tumse milna chate hai.

Bani was in question mark.

Ch: (chuckled) veeru ke papa hai. Ajaou.

Patting her cheek she was about to go, bani held her hand.

B: apne kuch..

Ch: (without letting her complete) jaldi ajaou beta.

Bani sighed. But she didn't know that she had heard.

V: tho bani ko kab pata chala ki apko pata hai. Aur apne usse baat kab ki.

Ch: jab use ehesaas hua ki use tumse sach me pyaar hua hai tab.

V: matlab..?

Ch: jab wo tumse door hogayi thi. Like tum use propose karne se pehele. Umm..

V: 3 - 4 mahine huye the wo mujhse door bhag rahi thi.