42

Happy reading..!

The time had finally came. The wedding day. The dream that they both had been dreaming for a while.  There sat Bani with her blue lehenga looking like a frozen princess, with transparent netted  veil over her head, her hair with a stylish braid. Getting all those giddy feelings. She very well knew this day would come, she was excited as well nervous too. 

On the other hand Veer was having his turban getting done by his brothers. He had white shervani and had lite blue designs matching to Bani's outfit.

***

Soon he was seated on the mantap with holy fire burning in front of him, having the pre-wedding rituals done that should be done by the groom. He hear the priest instructing to call the  bride, he had an immediate smile on his face while his hands were busy pouring the ghee into the fire.

It was like all those bollywood movies scene- the time ran slow, she walked down with her friends and other walking to her sides, with the veil covered her face partially, her lips was painted in lite pink. Her hands gently holing the ends of her veil with bangles adoring her wrists. 

The pandit's chants went inaudible, the background blurred, all he saw was she approaching him. His sparkled, unlike normal, it was the groom who had sheen of layer in his eyes. He was happy. Very happy.

***

The pandit instructed him to tie a knot throughout the pheras, he hadn't left her hands. While tieing the knot around her neck,the tears literally rolled down his cheeks, while some made fun teasing him about crying, or having thoughts to withdraw from the wedding last moment and the others had a good laugh. But the both love birds were in totally different world to acknowledge the whole thing. She whispered as he leaned in to tie the nuptial chain.

B: Don't. You're embarrassing me.

V: This is what I dreamt about sweetheart. You, Me, Us. Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania finally.

B: Yes, mister Veeranshu singhania. 

V; Love you.

B: Love you too my Cutu, patidev.

He soon placed a kiss on her forehead,while she wiped the tears down his cheeks.

How could she get so lucky after what she thought of doing with him back then. 

She felt guilty yet promised herself to let go things and lead a happy life. At least now. From Now. 

***

They had finally ow i their room. Veer was checking o emails and Bani had been  to washroom to change into comfortable cloths. Of course this was not their first first night together. But the heavy feeling of being somebody's daughter-in-low was there. This comes with the responsibilities. 

As she stepped out she saw  veer, now officially her husband scrolling his phone. 

Smiling she sat beside him wiping her hands with had towel and placing it aside.

B: Kya kar rahe ho veeranshu....? Take some rest na.

V : checking on mails.

B: work mails in precise..?

V: Hmm.

B; tume tumare upar barosa ai hai kya.? 

V: You re comfortable here..?

Clearly changing the topic.

B: very much. Jab tak tum ho tab thak I'm comfortable everywhere you take me.

V: come here. 

He called her for a warm hug. It was much needed, for him. 

***

She plated the sweet dish she prepared for everyone as her First rasoi, the ritual after marriage. She wondered to not to find the elder brother Veer had mentioned. Was he not invited or otherwise. 

She couldn't ask anyone directly in perticular. Plus she didn't wanted to hurt veer, in anyway. 

Battling with her curiosity she asked Ponky. He had told that he was busy and Veer wouldn't prefer him being around. But then he also mention that he'll be coming down for their reception party. 

Though she was not eager to meet him, but just the thought of understanding why veer hate him so much.

Don't forget to vote. And please do share your thoughts.

Next update; by Wednesday.

Love

- Author