61

Happy reading...!

Bani reached back home a little early than she expected, and thought she would get her time to get herself dressed up for the date.

She wore her red shiffon sari with golden thin line border with black velvety blouse which huggged at her chest and back perfectly.

She looked good as always, but she felt good after many days. Months in fact.

Soon she heard a honk on the outer side which said Veer was here and then followed by Radhes' bark.

Veer stepped into their room and saw Bani correcting her plates near her waist. She looked stunning.

Her hair left open, straight, it was naturally left as they were. The nuptial chain adoring on her neck. He stood behind her taking her in back hug.

V:plan cancel Kar dete hai sweetheart, let's go to bed, right now.

B: shut up Mr.Singhania ye kya baat karre ho, mere pati ne sun liye tho gaye aap.

V: Acha ji, me nai darta Kisi se, ek mint.
So mr.husband I want to take your wife out for a wonderful night. Aur me le ke jaraha hu, and we will enjoy. Any problem?

He spoke looking at the mirror talking to himself.  Then he replied for himself.

V: of course,it's one and the same.

Then he turned to Bani.

V: tho kya ms.Sharma ab kya kahengi ap?

B:Shutup.

Both chuckled.

B: fresh hojaou.

V: hmm.

***

They had their dinner at a very pleasant and beautiful restaurant. Veer had booked the a suite there for their night. He looked at her, she was lost in thoughts. To bring her back from whatever she was thinking he went near her and held her hand.

V: Dance?

B: hmm.

She stood up.

His hands rested on her hips pulling her closer. His eyes never leaving hers.

V: Bani,

B: kuch mat kaho Veeranshu, please.?

She requested. Then passed a silent smile. He saw her smile but it wasn't a smile that he always looked for. He knew she was hurt, he knew she was upset. But he also knew something was off. The smile didn't reach her eyes. What was she hiding? What was she holding back? Was it just him thinking too much or was it him not seeing the actual pain in her eyes.

This feared him. He saw her smiling. The keyword was- trying. She was trying to smile.

He just let it pass, may be he was overthinking. Of course it was not easy. It will not be easy just to undo the past days and get back to normal.

He brushed it off and kissed her forehead. Then her eyes. Then her cheeks where his lips stayed for a longer time until he felt wetness there.

She was silently crying.

V: sweetheart?

He wiped off her tears and hugged her tightly.