50

Please point out if there are any typos.

Happy reading...!

It was a week after they were back to their farmhouse and they were enjoying their cute little family. Radhe being close to Veer and Bani.

After Bani was back from her work her all attention was her family. She spent time with Radhe and Veer. Radhe following her everywhere and demanding to be in her laps when she sits. Veer and Radhe were buddies for strolls after the lunch and dinner, sometime Bani would join at night strolls. They were happy. But Veer was struggling.

Veer  struggling for the work but no offers were coming his way. He met many producers and many of his friends from the industry to get any news or any opportunities. Precisly. Asking for help.

The response he could get everytime was, now people wanted to see new faces or there is no charecter suitable for him.

He was doing this all these days. He held his hope and went through the struggles. But today he was exausted of being strong. Being positive.

He returned home. Radhe woke up from her light sleep and looked up at Veer. Veer passed her a weak smile and passed her. She looked back at him as if concerned. They say dogs can connect with the vibrations. If yes, then she found out he was not in a happy mood. He didn't pat her, nor carried.

Looking through her adorable eyes she followed him till the room and sat near the door.

He walked in and throwing his coat on the bed carelessly he went to his cupboard and pulled out a bottle of wisky.

He opened it uneasyly and dragged himself down sitting with his back rested on the bed foot facing the door.
He saw Radhe sitting quietly looking at him. He smiled and gestured her to come in.

V: ajaou Radhe.

Radhe went in and sat beside him. He kept his right hand on her head slowly stroking her.

V: pata hai Radhe, actor banna mera sabse bada sapna tha. Abhi bhi hai. Par ab pata nai ki kya galti hogayi mujhse ki koi kaam nai hai mere paas. *Tears rolling down his cheeks* me ne zyada mehenat nai ki thi isko pane ke liye, iss sapne ko pura karne ke liye, mere utne struggling period nai hai jaise koi aur bolta hai. Me ne kabhi rejections dekhe nai. Jo chaha wo Paya. Use haasil ki. Par ab me haar gaya hu Radhe.

*Bark bark* as she was listening to him with all her ears, she wanted him to continue.

V: koi chance nai milraha. Koi offers nai. Na hi music album milraha hai na hi koi TV show. TV show tho chodo, ek chota sa ad bhi nai milraha mujhe Radhe. Batou ki meri kya galti hai. Me ab nikamma hu Radhe. Me apni biwi ko khush nai rakh paraha hu. Uske zarurate bhi puri nai kar paraha hu.

*Bark*

          ha wo khud bohot qaabil hai Radhe wo mujhe sambaal rahi hai. Humari zarurate uski waje se puri ho rahi hai. Me kya hi Karu ki me apne biwi aur meri itni pyari beti ka bhi kyal nai rak paraha hu Radhe.

Mujhe khud pe sharam arahi hai. Media wale tho filhal ab chup hai, par kuch din baad yehi kahenge ki The Veeranshu Singhania apni biwi ki kaamai pe ghar chala raha hai.

*Bark bark bark*

V: nai nai. Mujhe koi sharam nai ki me apne biwi ke paiso se zindagi guzar raha hu, lekin mera sapna? Wo toot ta hi jaraha hai Radhe. *sobs*

Radhe climbed his thighs and started licking his cheeks, as if wiping his tears.

***