89

Happy reading...!

With Vani around everything was interesting, Vani being the first  ever girl child that singhanias ever had, was the most pampered one. And Six months of Vani, VAni had finally shifted back to their nest. Their place, their palace. 

Radhe would always be near Vani, that innocent bond was worth watching, Veer was bagging a back to back offers and also the first movie he produced became a successful hit, it was like Vani was the real luck they were lacking and now they have the world in their hands. 

When Vani turned eight months, Bani had finally rejoined her job at Mathurs and company, the company provided her the child care facility and that was the greate help for her that she could take Viha with her, And veer could take Radhe to his shooting, as now Radhe was crossed and was pregnant, she needed more care and love. 

Right now Vani was thirteen months old, Bani and Veer were sitting on their couch watching "Rehena hai tere dil mein" Movie, that movie never gets boring. Radhe and Vani were occupied with each other, Radhe had been laying down on the floor and Vani was playing with her tail, Radhe was enjoying making her little hooman giggle. 

After a while radhe distanced herself from Vani, she dusted herself and walked towards the main door to step out, Vani crawled trying to follow her favorite one, her crwaing didn't match the speed of radhe walking, Vani tried standing, like she always did, but this time it was without any support, this was noticed by Bani and told Veer to look at. Their eyes sparkled as Vani stood for more then her usual timing and without support, as she stretched her hands towards running radhe out of the house, she blabbered calling for her, "Ba ba, ba" gesturing her hand, and then she took her first step, Bani was happy and she didn't realize that she had tears rolling down her cheeks and Veer squealed in happiness. 

"Vani" the innocent eyes looked at her parents. "Idhar aaou mamma papa ke paas aaou aaou..!" Veer encouraged his daughter to come near them, Vani took two steps towards them and then stumbled sitting back on her bum falling on the ground. That day was the best day, well everyday was the best when Vani is around them.

***

After a month, Veer had planned for a three day weekend trip. without disturbing Bani's schedule. And Bani was more then happy that she could find some time for herself with family, and they finally decided to have a trip to Manglore. To enjoy between the nature.

In the serene ambiance of their cozy couch, nestled amidst rolling hills and blooming meadows, VAni found themselves enchanted by the gentle cooing of their one-year-old daughter, Viha. Cradled in Bani's arms, Viha's curious eyes danced with wonder as she gazed at the world around her.

On this particular afternoon, as sunlight filtered through the lace curtains, casting a warm glow upon the room, VAni sat together on the plush sofa, watching Viha explore her surroundings with chubby fingers and gleeful giggles.

The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of wildflowers, mingling with the soft murmur of birdsong from outside. Viha, enthralled by a colorful picture book resting in her lap, suddenly paused, her bright eyes widening with a newfound understanding.

With a tiny hand reaching out, she turned her gaze towards Bani, her lips parting in anticipation. "Mamma," Viha uttered, her voice a melodic whisper that filled the room with an enchanting aura.

Bani's heart swelled with overwhelming joy as tears of happiness welled up in her eyes. Veer, beside her, shared in the tender moment, his smile radiant with pride . In that fleeting instant, time seemed to stand still, and all that mattered was the love shared between mother and daughter.