56

Happy reading...!

It was two days after that Veer and Bani were back from singhania mansion. And the family was proud about Bani's maturity.

She didn't speak about her father, as a child that unknown hate that had developed towards her father would not let her forgive him soon. But Chandrakala and Veer knew eventually she does what should be done.

And now currently Veer sat on the bed with Radhe at his feet playing with his right big toe as if it was her toy to play and chew.

He had went through the script that he had been sent some days back before going to singhania mansion he had went through it but that didn't feeling appealing or chalenging for him and giving his experience. But somehow that kept him busy thinking about the same. Hecwas confused weather to take it or not. He could discuss with Bani for second opinion. And as a neutral viewer and audience, she could see it clearly.

For now he had done the cooking and was in his - their room waiting for his wife to get back home. It was already eight and she had informed that she'll be late. And he was worried for her too. He had heard her saying something to Jay on call last night and the way she was speaking it seemed he was convincing her about something. He should talk her about that too. In the past three days they hadn't got chance to talk anything deeply. Frist Bani wasn't in the state of mind to get back to normal and then she was trying her best to be normal.

He didn't wanted to disturb that.

His thoughts were disturbed with the light snore of Radhe. He smiled seeing her drift into a slumber near his foot.

And soon he heard the door click open and he left his sigh knowing it was his beautiful wife came back all tiered.

And he waited for her in the room knowing she come searching for him. It was something that he adored the most. The first thing she did after she returned home was to find him and Radhe . Wher Al most all the time she found them together.

She came in and saw him sitting there on the bed and Radhe at his foot. Sleeping.

V: bohot dher hogayi sweetheart?

B: hmm.

She threw her hand bag on the couch and settled between his legs, laying back on his chest. His hands reached her shoulders to massage her bones. She smiled already feeling relaxed.

V: kuch zyada takh gayi lagta hai. Tum fresh hojaou me khana garam karta hu.

This norm of the society of male working at office and female working at home was clearly changed by this man. He did all the chors that usually society wanted woman to do. Cleaning, dishes washing cooking everything. And recently he developed love for cooking and would try making some international cuisines and experiment.

Some would be best and some would go to dustbin.

***

After their dinner Bani had offered to take Radhe for her after walk. With Radhe growing they had to take care of her a little more. And her apatite increase also her playing time.

As they were back from their walk Bani unleashed her and let her run to their room. Bani smiled and followed her cutie daughter.

Bani had changed into her comfy cloths for the night. And she saw him sitting with some papers in his hands and a serious looks on his face.

B: kya hua veer..?

He looked up at her placing the papers on the side table and making space between his legs and indicating her to take the place there.