46

Happy reading...!

After the incidence in the morning between veer and Ponky the house had been turned silent and Bani asked sorry to her mother in law. All she got to hear was Ponky acting weird and veer acting over protective.

"Maa. I guess Hume ghar jana chahiye. I mean flat ko. Takhi veer ko thoda time mile. I don't want to go really, mujhe family ke saath rehena hai. But what happened today morning, I don't want that to be repeated. So" she said apologetically. 

C: Yeah beta that's better. Mujhe bhi nai pata ki Ponky aisa kyu karr raha hai.

B: I'll talk to him maa. Don't worry.

C: And Veer se bhi baat karna beta.

B:Ji!

***

Bani made some hot chocolate for Ponky and walked to his room. After the morning incident Poky had not come out of his room and Payal was angry on Veer and Ponky  too.  But still she knew Ponky was out of his mind. 

Bani reached his room ad saw that his room's door was slightly open yet she knocked it gently.

P: mujhe ai khana bhabhi, or na hi kuch pina hai please.

B: woahhh..! Tume kaise pata ki me hi hu?

P: Kyu ki mamma, Veer bhai Daksh mujhse gussa hai Aur badi maa ko me ne kaha tha ki mujhe kuch nai chahiye. And I know it is you who care.

Placing the tray o the table she started cleaning his bed.

P:Bhabhi me..kar lunga baadme. 

B:Hmmm

She continued.

P: Bhabhi, I..I'm sorry.

B: Kyu..? 

P: wo aaj...suba...I don't know.

B: idar aaou Ponky mere paas. Come.

He looked at her for a beat and walked to her sitting beside her on the bed.

B: Ponky, I don't want to beat around the bush. So, directly coming to the point. Tum koi teenager nai ho Ponky, na hi chote bache ho. You are a man, Aur kuch vishwasniya sutro se pata chala hai ki tum Mayuri se pyaar karte ho. Jab tum kisi se pyaar tak ka soch sakte ho then why not something as basic as this.?

P; mujhe laga tha ki thoda tang karu, taang keechai karu. I thought..

B: seriously?

P: mujhe pata hai this is ridiculous, but. Veer bhai kabhi ghar pe nai hote hai, wo hamsha apke sath hote hai, apke baare me baath karte karte takh te nai hai, jab wo apke baare me baat karte hai wo smile karte rehete hai. Like truly happy smile. Aur ap ho hi itni achi ki sab ko apse pyaar ho jaye. Mujhe bhi apse pyaar hogaya. 

B: matlab.

P: the love which is not right. I'm sorry Bhabhi. Par. 

Bani was in the state of shock would be an understatement. The boy she took as her brother was in love with her in the different way,this was not the digestable thing. Anyway she didn't interrupt him.

P: yeah, mujhe pata hai ki wo galat tha. Hai. But with time I understood pyaar kya hota hai, then Mayuri happened. Par phir bhi you with bhai .. I just. I'm sorry. with all that confusion and.... I unintentionally did such things.

Bani cleared her throat to clear her thoughts.

B: uh...do you still...that way? 

She wished the answer to be no, for God's sake.