82

Happy reading...!

Bani had layed on the couch watching her favourite TV show, Radhe had her head placed on her tummy, it was even before her confirmation about pregnancy that Radhe would lay on her stomach or sniff there and sometimes even trying to lick, then she didn't get any reason for Radhe behaving that way but now she knew that Radhe already knew that there is something in her tummy, and when she discussed this with Veer, Veer was surprised.

Right now both were waiting for Veer to get back home from his shooting for his new supernatural story that he had held a long back. After the deepawali celebration and Arjiths arrest VAni had shifted back to their flat. Of course Chandra and everyone wanted them to stay back but, of course that didn't happen.

Up on thinking Veer did have second thoughts about staying there, as Bani was pregnant and if any emergency or like she could get immediate help with family around, also for that they still hadn't informed the family.

" Umm... Tume kya lagat hai radhe, ye jitega?" She asked her eyes glued to the tv screen.

*Bark*

"Nai!" She looked at Radhe, "waise mujhe tho abhi thak ye samj nai aya ki tume kaise pata chala baby ke bare me"

*Bark bark*

"Mujhe bhi nai pata, anyway papa ko call kare, abhi thak nai aya ye," she reached her phone..

Veer come in, "agaye papa," upon seeing him Radhe jummed off the couch and ran to Veer, and he kneld down to pay her head,

"Papa ka ate hi party badal di Radhe!"

*Bark bark bark*

"Chal jhuti," she smiled, " Veer fresh ho jaou, me khana garam karti hu,"

"Ji gharwali"

***

"Acha waise Haseena ka call aya tha, wo puch rahi thi, ki tume kuch papers par singh karna hai, kal jaougi?"

"Jaougi matlab tum nai aouge mere saath?"

She cleared the plates and kept them in the sink veer followed her with the dishes behind, kept them aside taking away the remaining food, transfering it to other bowl he placed them in the refrigerator, and the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Nah, kal Mera call time bohot hi tight hai, 7 to 7, is liye" he washed his hands and dried them with the hand towel, " warna me apni biwi ko aise akele nai bejta, wo bhi is halat me, wo bhi police station ko, but I know you'll be safe there"

"Ha ha Karishma jo hai waha, right?"

He smiled and back hugged her before she left the kitchen, "jealous?"

"Nai tho, mujhe kyu jealous hoga?"

"On a serious note Bani, tume jealous nai hota, insecurity feel nai hoti?"

"Veer," she rested her head on his chest as they stood in the kitchen, "mujhe agar tumare har baath ka safai mangni pade, ya tume har baat ka explanation Dena pade,tho barose ka matalab hi ka hai?"

"Hmm" he kissed her hairline from behind. " Par I see so many people, aise hi TV industry ya film industry ke partners unhe samajta hi nai,"

"Aur isi waje se koi bhi rishta unka tikta hi nai," Bani said. "Tumara profession hi aise hai na veer, aur mujhe samjna chahiye, aur rahi baat Karishma ki, par I'm very happy that you got your friend, jaha thak mujhe pata hai you don't have so many friends, specially industry ke bahar, and Karishma ke saath I know you are comfortable,