13

Not done with proof reading.🙃

A bit far

  The next day bani woke up.
She saw the time it showed 6.45am.
B: itni jaldi ut gayi me..? Uhhh aj kal neend hi nai arahai. Ache se so bhi nai parahi hu.

She thought of to drift back to sleep again. But her tries were in vein. She just tossed her left and right. She couldn't sleep back. She huffed and check the time again. This time it showed 7.12am.
B: chalo 7 tho baje. Ab ut hi jati hu.
She left a "Good morning" msg for Veer and went in to get freshed.
She finished her morning chores.
She came put from her room and saw Ritu preparing Breakfast.
Bani helped her. And soon the duo had their breakfast with some chit chats.
Then bani left for her work.

The other side as veeranshu had done his night shoot was resting in is room after he was back from the shoot early in the morning at 5.30am.
But he woke up soon at 10am. He checked the time with that the notification of "Good morning" from his sweetheart made his day. He woke up with the brightest smile.

V: kya baat hai veer...! Gm and all...! Acha hai. Waise bhi abhi mera call time nai aya. Tho call kar leta hu.

He called her. But as she was in between the meeting she didn't pick up.

Bani:
Ab pata nai ye kya hai. Bas ye bhi abhi ho na tha. Aur jay ko bhi me hi mili thi itne sare staff me..? Ki mujhe hi bejraha hai Client meeting k liye..? Wo bhi Calcutta..?! Matlab me tho manager hu na. Tho me kyu.? *annoyed face* Arrghh ab tho mana bhi nai karsakti. Kyu mujhe khud bhi pata hai it's a huge opportunity.  Ma ko tho mana lungi par veer..?
Waise bhi me kal thak ajaoungi aur wo bhi yehan hai nai. Tho ya let's see. Aur ho sake tho meeting katam kar ke aajaoungi.
Me use call kar ke bata thi hu.

(She called him for two three times but he didn't pick up)
       Ye call kyu nai uta raha..? Shoot pe hai kya..?

.....

Just then jay entered her cabin.
J: bani sab ready hai na..?
B: lekin jay seriously why me..?
J; because I belive you bani. Mujhe tumpe vishwas hai. And I know you'll rock it. Aur zyada badi baath bhi nai hai. Abhi jaougi tho kal shaam thak aa bhi jaougi. Don't worry. Aur flight shaam ke 5 baje hai.
B: yeah thank you. Teek hai. I'll go.
J: that's great waise bhi you didn't had other option.😅
B: Jay...!(she wined)

She again called veer but no. He was not answering.
She left a voice msg informing the same.

She rushed home and packed  her stuff necessary.  She informed Ritu and chandrakala. And left.

Veer:
Aaj maza ayega. Pata nai bani kaise react karegi mujhe dek ke. Acha hua shoot katam ho gaya. And me kal suba thak pohonch bhi jaounga. (In excitement of meeting her he didn't notice the msg) sorry sweetheart surprise hai. Me call pe nai directly tumse baat karunga.

Then Bani left to Calcutta and here veer reached Mumbai. (Idk how much time it takes to reach Calcutta. Just a random assumption)
It was 6 in the morning.
The thing he wanted to do the first was meeting his sweetheart.  And he knew she was not at his farmhouse. He took a cab and straightly went to her home.
As he reached he called her. But her phone was not reachable.  As she just reached. Her phone was still in the airplane mode.
He tried again. When he could not take it. He banged the door. After fir about 2 mints. Ritu opened the door lazily, yawning.
R:arrey veer..?
V: Bani..?
R: bani tho nai hai..
V: farmhouse pe hai..?(his face lit up thinking she was still staying there even in his absence)
R: arry nai. Wo Calcutta gayi hai. Tume nai pata..? Bataya nai usne..?
V:nai tho..(his face fell)
R; chodo andar tho aou..!
V: nai it's ok. Me chalta hu.
(He left with heavy heart. He reached his farmhouse. He got freshed and layed on his umhm. Their bed. Thinking of her. That's when he realized Bani's calls.
V:isi liye bani ne muje itni baar call kiya tha. Yaar. Hamesha mujhe se hi galti kyu hoti hai..? Me luch aur soch ke raha hota hu. Aur wo mujhpe hi bhari pad jata hai. Specially jab me use surprise ke liye kuch karta hu.(He chuckled remembering his first surprise)