38

He had left her at the couch.

V: tum yehan se hilogi bhi nai, untill the food is ready.

He had said. She sat there on the couch with crossed leg, with her phone in her hand. Scrolling through her Instagram page. Soon a post caught her attention.

 Soon a post caught her attention

B: what the hell. Show band horaha hai. Lekin veeranshu ne tho... Oh freak..! Isiliye wo itna khamosh hai. That's why he's so lost and getting so irritating at times. Par use hua kya hai. Why is he not sharing it with me..? Did he lose his hopes on me..? Urggg this is not the right time to think of it Bani. Puchu kya usse...? Ab me kya karu bolenath. (She looked up at the ceiling with hopes praying for him)

She creeped inside. She saw him working on the food he was preparing. She back hugged him,resting her head o his back and then soon again resting her chin on his shoulder looking through, peeping in to what he was up to.

They had their dinner almost with pin drop silence. It was just the glances that she stole from him wanting him to share his thoughts and worries but, no he didn't. They soon retarded to their  room after bani had cleared the dinning table. And both cleaned the dishes together.

Bani had been in the washroom to get changed for the night. she wore a tank top, with nothing underneath and paired up with a loose shorts that hardly covered her thighs. As she was out she saw him indulge in his phone. He was going through his work mails to see if any approaches for any upcoming shows or any other music videos. Burt o, he had left with dissappointment. they were many fan messages he tried to reply some which caught his attention. Bani stood in frount of him with her one knee on the bed and other still placed firmly on the ground. Wiping her hands with the towel. She smiled. She had forced that. 

B: Veeranshu...? All ok...? Kab se infact kitne dino se dek rahi hu. Your acting different. Kuch baat hai...? (she asked, hoping that he would share it at least now)

V: (smiled] aisa kuch nai hai. come here.(opening his arms for here)

Soon she settled on his lap facing him with her legs on the either side of his thighs, with wrapping her arms around his neck. Kissing his forehead lovingly. His lips forming a upward curve. His right hand reaching out her cheeks to cup them. His thumb pad gently caressing her corner of her lips.

V: its been like ages....( his eyes droping down to her lips and little down to her cleavage)

Bani giggled knowing his intensions. 

B:yes. 

She looked into his eyes. He leaned closer, tilting his head. Teasing her with his tounge tips playing over her lip edges. She gasped. considering it as her invitation he put in his mouth completely into her, shooving a more of his tounge. His left hand sliding up and down, finally rested on her peaks. Sencing her erected nubs,moving his thumb in a circular motion over the only fibric covering her fulls.