83

First of all happy new year, and what a start for the new year with the very very awaited news SC's getting married, and what else we  need to welcome this year.   excited much.!

Happy reading...? 

Bani came in being tired, she had been to the police station to get done with the case and she also spent time there with Haseena and Karishma, she also invited them for her and Veer's first wedding anniversary, till she was back it was 7;30pm showing on the clock. 

" Veer ka shoot katam hogaya hoga," she spoke to herself and went to the couch, Radhe came down running from the open balcony to Bani and first sniffed near her stomach, and tried licking her there, "Radhe, no" Bani said stricklty and Radhe made a sad face, she smiled looking at her and smiled, and kissed her between her eyes, " mujhe gudh gudhi hoti hai radhe," Also I i dont know if it is safe now!  Yes she loved Radhe dearly yet she asnt sure of radhe licking her up. "tum idar raho me fresh hoke ati hu" 

***

she was is her room changing her cloths when she heard the door bell ring, she quickly put on her clothes and came down, "lagta hai Veer agaya"

As she open the door she saw Karishma at the door, "Arry tum Karishma?"

She looked at her confused and called her in, "Sorry achanak dekha na, please comein"

"Nai nai Bani, me tume ye tumara purse loutane ayi thi, call kiya tha par tumne utaya nai, tho,hume ....."

"Anyway chalo andar," Bani cut her down before she could explain more, "Arry nai bani hum abhi ghar hi jarahe the tho bas," 

"uffo, tumara ghar bhaga thodi jayega, peheli baar ghar ayi ho, please come na," she made her way and walked infront and looked back to confirm Karsihma was behind her.

Bani went into kitchen and was making tea, karishma follwed her into the kitchn, "ummm, wo Veer nai hai?" 

Bani looked at her, " nai hamara matlab, hum bas.." Karishma said,

" Karishma, tum na sochti bohot ho, chill baby chill" karishma chuckled remebering Haseena as urmila, "Kya hua?" Bani asked as she saw her chuckle,

"Arry kuch nai bas Urmi ki yaad agayi," 

"Urmi?"

"ha bohot labmi kahani hai, haseena madam bani thi urmila mahadev Mhatre" she started the not so short story and they enjoyed their tea and snackes together until they heard Radhe bark, followed by, "Gharwali, Sweetheart..." 

" Veer agaya" she came out followed by Karishma, Veer ran to bani, and hugged her tightly, "I missed you so much, or phone kyu nai utha rahi thi tum?" he pecked her lips, "aur tum teek hona," he touched her belly, " teek ho baby?" 

He didn't let Bani speak, " I missed you sweetheart" he captured her lips, and his hands tightly pressed her back into him, when he felt bani was pushing away after a milisecond of his kiss, he looked at her questioningly, "Karishma hai ghar pe," 

"haan?" 

"uhmhm..Hi" Karishma awkwardly said, with a little smile seeing the duo so much in love, 

Tututu she said breaking her knuckles to fight the evil(nazar)

Veer pulled bani aside, he still held her in his arms but not tightly, Bani stood beside him in his arms, "arry karishma, hi, kaise ho?"

"ekdum choukas"

The couple smiled, "Veer tum fresh hoke aou phir, me khana bana deti hu, Karishma tum bhi khana kha ke hi jaou"

"Arry bani nai nai, lalla, matlab pushpa ji ke lalla hamara wait karre hai,"