45

Happy reading! Hope you all had a wonderful Deepawali.

Didn't proof read. Feel free to point out errors.

He had latched his mouth to hers. His both hands kneading her now bare breasts as they pleased. Her hands had fistful of his hair resting her elbows on his shoulder. Her top was on the floor pooling around her legs. His hands traced her thighs and made her hook on to him.

Soon they were on the bed, fully naked.

It was as though the time had stopped. He looked at her eyes, they were magical. He had his thing inside her and she was lying under him. Her hands pressed to the mattress with his. His fingers into the grooves between hers.

Her bare breasts attached to his well toned and shaved chest. Her nipples being the tease.

He unlocked his right hand which was holding her left one. He supported himself and bent down to her neck, while she turned aside to give him more space.

V: why were you so desperate?

B: Haan?

V: this all. Jab me room me aya and you know..

B: wanted to have sex? (She asked with the smirk)

He looked at her in an amusement written all over his face. The shy-blushy Bani had turned so bold. And talking dirty. Not really but this was not want he thought what marriage could do.

V: ho kya gaya hai tume?

B:pyaar. tumse. Wo bhi bohot. Now will you?

V: what?

B: ugg continue the job veer. Give those pleasures.

He smiled and did what he was told. Giving her the thrusts as per her request. Some were deep and fast.

She pulled him down when she was unable to handle that surreal pleasure.

They kissed till their lungs begged for some air.

B: veer. I..i missed you. Sach me.

V: me bhi. Isi liye me..

B: shh.. don't. (She kept her finger on his lips)

She rolled over causing the frictional move of his little man inside her.

She was on him with her legs on either side of his thighs. Her melons hanging down freely. That sight again made his mouth water.

She bent down to his neck. Giving the pleasure to him. He held her left breast with his right one while his other hand rubbed her bare back. She placed herself over him. She rode over him as slow as possible.

V: Ahh Ba..ni. faster.

His hands kneading and fondling with her breast now a little more aggressively.

***

Bani woke up to the soft caress on her cheek. Smiling, he kissed her forehead. And as always she had that after glow shining on her face.