23

Welcome back. Really after a long break.  Thank you for waiting.

Anyway,

Happy reading.

The day was hectic for sure. Working, shooting and roaming from one floor to other.

He layed on his bed as soon as he was in his room. Soon his thoughts went to Bani. He was hell tiered and what about her ? And moreover she was on her periods. And still she was handling the team without any excuses and with out any complains, and with utmost perfection.

She's really a wonder women, every women is, but for him she tops the list.

He smiled at his thoughts and walked towards washroom.

He soon came back. He remembered about their talk about becoming official and his face fell as he heard her saying no.

B; Veer tum chaho tho teek hai. par can't you please wait.

v; bani yaar tumari problem kya hai. jab me ready hu to accept the fact why aren't you? Are you not sure about us ? or don't you trust me ?

B: veer tum, kahan ki baat kahan le jarahe ho ? It's not that.

V; me ye mere liye nai karaha bani ye tumare liye hai. Hamare liye hai. Me nai chahata koi hamare bare me galat baat kare.

B;lekin veer mera matlab....

veer was pissed of with this now. He spoke without letting her talk. Nor she was ready to get married, nor she was ok with going official nor telling him the reasons and most important she was not even breaking up with him.

V: fine me ne tho hamesha wahi kiya a jo tumne kaha, tho fine. Ab bhi wahi karunga. You just want me to follow your orders right fine. Fine and Fine. Ab khush...? (He left her cabin without waiting for her answers)

"Veer" 

He came out of his thoughts when he heard his mother calling him. Though he didn't listen for the first time.   

Ch; kya soch raha tha aise khade khade ?

V: Bani mamma...

Ch: uske bare me kya..?

V: pata nai mamma uski problem kya hai. Nahi shaadi kar rahi hai,not that I want it right now, lekin shaadi k baat se hi nazare pher leti hai, na hi officially anounce karne derahi hai. Aur na hi mujhse dur jarahi hai.(he said pulling his tee over his head down and walked to his mom)

Ch; tho tum chahate ho ki wo tumse door jaye..?

V;  obviously not. (He said sleeping in her lap)

Ch; she has has her own reasons veer. usse thoda time do. She will share it with you, or agar tum force karoge tho I'm sure you'll lose her. 

V;(getting up abruptly) matlab apko waja pata hai..? this is not done. apko pata hai par mujhe nai..? (He gets off the bed being angry) 

Ch; this is what she's afraid of veer.

V:matalb..?

Ch: you'll know. (She passed a smile) Ye lo tumara night drink, yehan raka hai. pee ke sojana. zyada mat socho.

He cools down after a while and calls her. It was around 11 at night.

It was a video call.

She was reading a novel sitting on her bed with her legs stretched and one over the other. Her mind was going back to the conflict she and veer had in her cabin. Her eyes were tearing up whe she heard her phone ring and immediately she had a smile. And swiped her screen to receive the call.