9

Heavy heart !
_____________________

He knew she is angry, and now it's correct too, because of the blunder he created! He was guilty.  He knew that she will not end this soon, but poor veer will not be available here for next 3-4 days. He needed to do something. For now he got an idea. He came in the room while she was in washroom.

V:tumne khana khaya..? (He asked as she saw her coming out of the washroom)
B:ha! (Matlab khud dekraha hai ki me abhi washroom se arahi hu, aur office se ate hi uske saath thi phir bhi puchraha hai "khana khaya" (mimicking) )
V:sachme  ?
B:ha na.(hard)
V:kisi aur ka gussa apne pet pe mat nikalo..!
B:tume khana hai khaou. Mere dimag mat khaou.
V:bani deko I'm sorry. Mujhe wo sab.. nai karna chahiye tha, nai bolna chahiye tha. Lekin me kya karu..? Me.. uswaqt..(sigh, he didn't wanted to talk about that, at least for now) anyway. Chalo kha lo. Please.
B:will you please leave me alone.? Veeranshu please mujhe time do. I just can't act like everything is fine.
V:teek hai fine. Be alone. Me tume bilkul disturb nai karunga. I just needed you before I go. Lekin teek hai. Its ok. Me kal niklunga 5 baje. 6 ko flight hai. Aur pata nai kitna time lagega waha phonchne me. Tum please kuch kha le na. Me..mujhe neend arahi hai me sone jaraha hu.(He said reaching the door)
B:kahan..?
V:wo guest room me.
B:ha tho me jarahi hu na abhi tume waha ja k sone ki zaroorat nai hai. I'm just leaving now.
V:nai please. Mat jaou na
B:ha tum tho guest room me jarahe ho na. Tho jaou. Me rahu ya na rahu.
(Veer smiled as his plan was working)
V:lekin bani. (He acted thinking) oH god nai nai me kahi nai jaraha. Bilkul nai. Deko. (He said sitting on the bed with victorious grin.)
B:arhghhh😖(being irritated with his antics)
V:ok ok jungli billi. So raha hu.
B:khana..?
V:ha..?
B:khaya tumne..?
V:nai(sad cute pout)
B:tho..?
V:nai khana.
B:kyu..? Kis khushi me..?
V:tumara khana hua na tho bas usi khushi me(internal grin😁)
B:teek hai raho yehi pe. Me jarahi hu khane.
V:hein..?(in mind- kya baat hai veeranshu singhania aaj sare plans work horahe hai. Nice-Reverse psychology ) arry arry ruko tho.

Bani reached kitchen.  She knew veer would come behind her. She was serving her plate but put some  extra in her plate. She knows him very well.

Bani came out with her plate and sat on the dining table. Table pe,not on chair.

V:aahhhhhh(he opend his mouth telling her to feed him standing in front of her)
B:tum kal jarahe ho is baath ka bohot hi zyada faida utarahe ho veeranshu.
V:(Yaar abhi bhi veeranshu 😐) ha jo bhi hai. Aaaahhhhhhh😲  yekyahai(while muching the food)
B:sweet.
V:kha lo na..
B:baad me.
V:acha hai. Aaahhhh😲
B:itna bhuk lagi thi. Phir bhi aise hi so rahe the na.
V:hm..ahhhhh😲
Bani fed him. And also had with him.
V:tum bhi kha lo. (Dakaar liya) mera pet ful. Me jarahu sone.
B:😏(ek baar bhi mujhe khilaya nai sadu, akdu.)
V:actually... (he went back to her) kha lo. Ye sweet nai khaya tumne..?
B;kha lungi.
V:ha khaou na phir!
B:tume kya..? Tum jarahe the na sone. Tho jaou.
V:wo mujhe bhi taste karna tha...lekin.
B:lo kha lo phir ye bhi.
V:it's ok tum kha le na. And please jaldi ajaou room me.
B:haan..? Kyu..?
V:arrey sone. Aur kyu..? Kuch aur karna chati ho kya..?😉
B:idiot!
V:thank you..(Saying this he went to his room)

She Clent the kitchen kept the dishes and came back to room. She saw him still awake.
B:kal suba jana hai aur abhi bhi nai soye..?(she went to her side of bed with looking at him)
V:tumara intezar karaha tha..(he shifted close to her)
B:veeranshu please. Stay away.
V:abhi bhi gussa ho..? Teek hai hona bhi chahiye. Me ne harkate hi aisi ki hai.🙂
Good night sweetheart.
B:veeranshu tum.(Pause) I really wanna talk about this. Clearly. This is not over here.
V:teek hai. Bolo. Pucho kya hai. Kya batou..
B:abi nai. Tum ja k aou phir bath karenge.
V:agar me wapis aya hi nai tho..?😉
B:matlab..? Extend hoga..? Hosakta hai kya..?
V:nai.. me bolraha hu ki agar muje kuch hogaya aur me ma...
Bani got tensed and angry at his sentence.  She got up with the jerk and turned to him.
B:just shut up. Kya bolrahe ho haan. Waise bhi muhje tume bejne ka man nai karaha, pata nai kyu ajeeb si ghabraht bhi horahi hai. Aur upar se ye hamara jaghada...
V:ok ok. Me mazak karaha tha bani.
B:har baar mazak nai chalta veeranshu.  Tum mere baath ko samjoge hi nai. (She slept back on her left side her  back facing him)
V:arre yaar. Phir se galti hogaya mujhse. Meri kismat hi karab hai.
B:ab souge...? Kal jaldi utna hai jaldi jana hai.(still not turning ti him)
V:good night..?(expecting a good night wish from her)
B:hm wahi.

It was 3.30 am bani's phone buzzed.
She opend her eyes with difficulty.
She saw veer sleeping. She shifted to him,rested herself on keeping her elbow on the bed for support.
B:kyu karte hi veeranshu ye sab. Tum 3-4 din thak nai ho and me tume ache se bye bhi nai bol parahi hu. Gussa tho me hu veer...lekin kya karu(sad chuckle) pyaar karti hu tumse. Phas gayi hu. Peeche nai hat paungi..na hi Jee paoungi tumare bina. I love you veer, will miss you. (She ruffled his hair, while he smiled at her touch, she too smiled seeing him smile,then she kissed his forehead and got up to pack his stuff) ek tho late ut'ta hai and kal itna time tha lekin packing nai kiya sahab ne, wo tho me ne dekha warna aise kachcha banyan me hi jata shayad😏.

She walked to the wardrobe and took out his bag. She kept his things in it which are needed for 4 days. She looked at him still sleeping, then looked at the wall clock. It was 4.07am.

B:veeranshu utho.(she said keeping his things) veeranshu...! Veeranshu utho..! Time horaha hai.
V:hm ekmintsweetheart. (He said tossing himself to the other side)
B:flight miss hua tho mujhe mat bolna..
V:yaar please na..
B:pilot ko bolo please ruk jaou mere ane thak. Ok..?!
V:yaar ek tho kal raat der se soya and ab itni jaldi uta rahi ho.(He said getting up irritated)
B:kal raath..?(she turned to him)
V:ha wo me tume dek...... raha tha na(with low voice realising it)
B:kya..?
V:wo late horaha hai na.. me..me fresh hojata hu(nervous smile and he ran to washroom)

He came out from the washroom,with towel wrapped around his waist to see his white hoodie, blue pants, mask, googles and hanky kept there on the bed. He wore his clothes put the mask in his pockets, put his Googles on his hoodie, went to the mirror to dry his hair. Untill this bani had prepared his breakfast and tea, Then there came bani with his lite breakfast and "chai" he passed a smile. He knew she was hell angry on him but still took care of him. And her "biwio wali harkate" made him fall again for her.
V:thank you!
B:hm. Kha lo. Lite hai.
V:ok.
He set his hair and took the plates from her hand and went to the couch.
V:tum khaougi..?(he said taking a spoon to his mouth)
B:nai me ne brush nai kiya.  Me bad me khalungi.
She went to the washroom and brushed and washed her face. Until she came out she saw he had finished eating and all set to go. She saw the wall clock it showed 4.45am.
She went to the side table took out his phone from charging and powerbank too. Took his watch walked to him.
He was standing there pulling his sleeves up, she put the phone in his pocket, and power bank in his bag, took his left hand and tied his watch to his wrist.
B:chalo nikalna hai.
V:hm.
He took his bag and walked downstairs, he wanted to walk holding her hand but to see she had already left the room.
She came to the kitchen and kept his plates which he just now had brakefast.
V:banii...! Baniiii! Getting late...
B:(ab bolraha hai getting late jab utaya tab ut'ta nai, getting late(mimicking him) hm😏) haa..
She walked out seeing him standing at the door.
B:Dyan rakna bye..
V:hein..? You are not coming..?
B:kahan.?
V:arey I thought..(sigh) muje laga you are coming till airport.(sad smile)
B:you want me to come..?(he held her hand)
V:ya. But it's ok. Ab late horaha hai. I'll leave.
B:driver hai. Wo chod dega tume. And please Dyan rako. Ponchte hi call karna. Ok?
V:hm. Ok. Bani...!
B:hm..
V:nothing bye.
B:hug nai karoge..?(she saw straight in his eyes with tears in hers)
Registering her words he instantly hugged her tight, close to his heart.
V:love you sweetheart miss you.
B:pata nai veeranshu bohot dar lagraha hai. Peheli baar nai hai ki tum aise shoot k liye jarahe ho but pata nai. Please Dyan rako.
V:(he kissed her hair) promise bani. Tum bhi Dyan rakna. I hope everything will be fine. And I'm sorry.
B:hmm(she nodded, they heard the car honk, and they broke the hug.) Jaou der horahi hai.
V:tum Jake thoda so jou. Ok.
Bani noded.

He left seeing her.

B:pata nai veer, itne khareeb ho ke bhi itni duriya kyu hai.. hey bolenath uski raksha karna.(she joined her hands and saw the car exiting.)

Should I continue?

How was it..?

Love
- Author ❤