25

Happy reading...!

As she was up, she rubbed her eyes gently adjusting her view. She smiled as she felt a warm fabric. His t-shirt. Her favriate one. She smiled relishing the last night roller coaster. She walked out of the bed, tidied it and walked to the balcony attached to their room.

She stood leaning on the railing inhaling the fresh breeze, a tiny smile crpt up to her lips, hugging herself she closed her eyes.

Soon she felt his presence behind her. She smiled sencing it. He took slow steps and hugged her from behind. Closing his eyes he wished her.

V: good morning sweetheart.

B: hmmm (she exhaled)

They opened their eyes.

V:chalo, breakfast banaya hu. Tanda ho jayega. Come. Get freshed.

B: hmm. Teek hai.

V: Aaj office Jana hai..?

B: yeah. Anyway it's Sunday tomorrow so. You know.

V:chalogi. Ya help Karu..?  (He teased gaining a giggle)

B: waise I wouldn't mind, but Hume kaam pe Jana hai.

V: fine. Come soon. (Kissing in her cheeks he returned downstairs)

Smiling she walked in the washroom.

The day was really well went. It was good as she expected. The campaign final shot was ready and veer had come back home from his shoot. There was a party tomorrow night as "Khuda jaane" - veer's show had completed 500 episodes. And the production had arranged the party.

As Bani got in she was in his arms, he was twirling her around,holding her by her waist wrapping his hands around.

She giggled.

B: kya kar rahe ho veer. Neeche utaro.

V: sweetheart....

B: Veer...!

V: acha kal na party hai. On completing...

B: 500 episodes of " Khuda jaane "...? (She said without letting him complete)

V: yes (he said in a glee)

After their dinner she had literally pushed him to take some rest.

She was upto cleaning the kitchen. As she did. She remembered the day when she said that she would definitely join his 500 episodes party when they had met.

Falsh back.

Bani was awkward to see Mayuri and veer so close not that she was effected, but yes as a fan girl. Her dream boy in somebody's arms didn't go well with her.

As she turned back she heard him call her. Which made her smile. She knew he would never fail to notice her presence.

It was like a routine for her every Saturday to vist his set after her early work.

It was already more than 2.5 months that she had had this new routine in her schedule.

As she heard him call her she turned to look at him. He walked to her.

V: Aaj kya baat hai. Bina mile ja rahi thi. Bore higayi kya ' rounak ' se..? (He asked referring his name in the show )

B: bore hoti tho itni door ati..?

V: yeah. Anyway. Tum kal free ho..?

B: ha..?

V: ha. Then perfect. Kal party hai. Set pe. On 150 episodes. Tume ana hoga.

B: umm. Veeranshu. I can't sorry.

V: kya hua bani..? Kuch problem..?

B: kuch nai just maa ko regular checkup ke liye le Jana hai. So.

V: oh. I can join you. If you don't mind. Kab Jana hai..

B: no no. Veeranshu apki party hai so you should be there here. I'll manage. And me chati hu ki apki show aur lamba chale. Rab kare ki ap mujhe apke 500 episodes ke celebration me bulaou. Ap bulayenge tho pakka apungi.

V: offo. Ye tho gadbad hogayi.

Being a bit worried.

B: kyu kya hua.

V: 500 episodes k celebration ke liye tho me tume bulaunga. Ab tho tume Mera saath hamesha rehena padega.

B: Hamesha..?

V: I mean.. uh..  tum rahogi mere sath mujhe.. mujhe aisa lagta hai.

B: pata nai. Teek hai. Ab me. Me chalti hu.

V: oh. Ok. And kuch help chahiye kal tho please do bother me.

B: sure.

V: aisa kyu muskura rahi ho sweetheart akele me. Mujhe sone bejke tum kahan kho gayi..? (Listening to him she came out of her falsh back.)

B: tume yaad nai..?

V: kya..?

B: kal 500 episodes ki celebration hai veer.

V: yeah. I told you.

B: but you didn't invite me.

Pulling her to him wrapping his arms around her waist.

V: I was waiting for this. Me ne kaha tha na. Tum mere saath rahogi. I knew it.

Caressing his cheek with her right hand.

B: I'm so happy for you. And the team.

V: ab chale sone...? I'm a bit tired.

B: hm. Abhi ayi.

V: kahan ayi gayi na. Chalo. ( He dragged her with him to their room)

B; veer. Veer. Light tho band karne do.

Saying that she again walked back and turning off the switchs she walked back to him.

To be continued...!

Please do vote on parts and please share your opinions.

Not done with proof reading feel free to point out, I'll correct them.

Love
- Author ❤️