31

Happy reading...!

Two days went with bani waiting for his return and veer waiting for her call. Nobody tried contacting each other. Veer had assumed that she was out with her mom enjoying, and she thought he needs time,hence stayed silent.

The Wednesday Evening when veer was in his vanity he got a call from Jay. He remembered that the campaign shoot release was the next day. And he surly knew Bani should have to attend it as she was the manager of the whole event shoot. Thinking about the same he changed into his self out from the character and drove back to his flat for the things he would require for the following day.

As he entered the house he saw the lights were lit up and the kitchen was sort of messy.

So she was back,yet didn't even think of informing him. Nice.

He walked to their room with heavy heart. He didn't wanted to live like this. Far from her.

Zindagi ke kuch lamhe aise hote hai,jinhe hum jeena nai chate. Veeranshu ke liye ye wahi lamha tha. Jeena tho nai tha par phir bhi jee raha tha. Bani se door matlab khudse door. Iss baat ko samjte huye bhi na samji thi. Kashmakash thi uske dil aur dimag me.

Veer was waiting for her first move. And she was waiting for him to accept the truth that she had revealed. She knew he needed time.

When he reached his room, there she stood with his black shirt on. Near the cupboard keeping in the washed clothes.

She was just in his shirt. Like she loved to be. She was definitely missing him.

With the door crack sound she saw him, coming in and a bright smile appeared on her face. She thought of controlling herself. But damn forget everything. She was seeing him after 2 complete days. With totally no contact. No calls, no messages, nothing. Completely after two days.

She ran to him with tears and a smile playing on her lips. She threw her hands around his neck, tip toeing herself she hugged him close.

B: veeranshu 🥺 kitne din lagadi tumne Ane me. Muje pata tha tum aouge. I knew it.

V: ab ye drama band karo. Don't act like you care.

He said in the context, that she had left without informing him and was back and didn't inform him. And she took his statement in the way related to the truth she said.

Backing off from the hug.

B: tum abhi bhi gussa ho..? Teek hai. Kam se kam tumari awaz tho suni me ne. Tumne kuch khaya..? Me kuch banaou..? Ummm.. tum rukoge na. Phirse wapis tho nai jaouge. Mat Jaou please. Me abhi kuch banati hu. (Kissing his left cheek she left)

She left the room. And after she left, her phone which was kept on the bed, rang showing the name " Raghav " on her screen.

He didn't bother,but it rung for twice. Then with the third time he decided to take the call. He was about to receive it, bani came there. She took the phone. Seeing the screen showing the name Raghav. She had a smile. Which clearly did not go well with with this brown eyed man.

B: hanji boliye...

.......

B: ohh ho. Bolo bolo..

.......

B: busy tho thi. Par tumare liye free hojaoungi.

.....

B: sach me...? That's nice. Tho we'll spend some time together tomorrow..?

....

B: oh god. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow. Jaldi ajana.

......

B:(giggle) umm ya. Even I started loving you. Chalo ab bye. Meet you tomorrow at the event. Ha. Good night.

She looked at him with the smile. He gave a look and walked away to the washroom.

R: arrey yar pallavi. Tumne mere ko baat nai karne diya. Me ne usko Kam ke liye call Kiya tha.

P: ha tum bas kaam hi karo. Pata hai Raghav I really liked her a lot. Aur kal usse pehli baar milungi. Aur wo bhi bohot kush hogayi.

R: pallavi. Stop Stop. Non stop express ki tarah bak bak karte rehta hai tum. Ab merko kuch khane milega..?

After the dinner veer was lying on the bed when she had been to washroom. Her phone rang again with the same name showing. This time he received the call.

R: sorry bani. Jo baat karne ke liye call Kiya tha. Wahi nai Hui. Wo kal function ke baad hum dono chalenge na...?

V: hello sorry. This is...this is...

B: kon hai veeranshu..?

She asked soon stepping out the bathroom.

V:koi Ragh...

B: oh god Raghav phir se..?

Taking the phone from him she spoke. She sat on her side of the bed with her legs stretched along.

B: ha bolo Raghav.

R: kal site pe chalega na.

B: (chuckled at his hindi) ha ha pakka. Chalenge. But Raghav. Kal time hojayega. Like event party bhi tho hogi raat me. So I can't come leaving that in between.

R: acha. Teek hai. Time nikalega tum tho bolo mereko.

B: ha time nikal lungi tumare liye. Ok..?

R: ok thank you. Good night.

B: good night Raghav.

She looked at veer who immediately closed his eyes. She chuckled at his antics. She dragged herself down to him.

Her hands went to his hair, supporting herself on her elbow,she leaned in and kissed his forehead,still staying close to him. He tried to turn away from her, but she didn't let him.

V: bani hato.

B: kyu..? (Her hands drawing patterns on his scalp, her fingers tangling with his thick soft hair)

V: mujhe Sona hai.

B: tho so Jaou.  (With the pregnant pause) tum mujhse gussa ho veeranshu me nai. Mujhe abhi bhi tumare Bina neend nai ati. Do raate bina neend ke kaise guzare hai. Wo sirf me janti hu. Mujhe pata hai tum naraz ho. Jayas bhi hai. Isilye me tume mana bhi nai Rahi hu veer. Par yun mujhse door mat raho.

V: door me nai tum gayi thi bani. Wo bhi bina bataye. (He argued)

B: me..? Kahan..? Yehi pe tho thi. Tumare intezaar karte.

V: oh so ab tum jhut bhi bolrahi ho.

B:veer ye tum kya bol rahe ho...?

V: me tumare Ghar aya tha us din. I mean raat ko. Par ghar locked tha. Tumare neighbour me bola tum aur maa kahi chale gaye ho. Me aya tha bani. Par tume kya. Bina bataye chali jati ho.

B:ha me gayi thi maa k sath (he was about to say something,but she continued) maa ko airport chodne. Aur maa ko drop karke yeahan aagayi thi. Tumne mujhe call kyu nai kiya phir..? Ek baar pich lete mujhse.

V: me nai karsakta.

B: kyu..? Balance katam hogayi (she pressed her lips to hold in her smile)

V: nai(he glared) wo me..me...

B: tum kya Veer..?

V: yaar me tumse gussa tha. Matlab abhi bhi hu.

B: acha..? Teek hai raho gussa. Par mujhe sone do.

Bending to his lips she gave a wet kiss over there sucking them slightly. Without letting him response smiling she backed off. Laid on his chest.

Please do vote and comment your thoughts.

Love
- Author ❤️