55

Happy reading...!

Veer was back from his gym and was in his room wiping away the sweat with the towel staring out at the sun coming out from the hidden clouds.

And Radhe trying to climb up the bed. This bed had smooth cover which was making it slippery for her to climb. Veer chuckled seeing her failed attempts.

V: Radhe sone do mamma ko. Come here.

He sat on his knees to pat her.  But the girl ran back to the bed. And somehow managed to climb up and slept beside Bani. Veer could only smile. He saw Bani was a wonderful woman. And now after Radhe he saw she was a wonderful mother too. If this is how Radhe was treated he would love to see Bani loving their child. With that he also feared of the time he could barely get with her.

There would be suddenly someone who need Bani's attention more than him and that thought distrubed him. But any way it was a not going to happen any soon. It was Bani's decision after all. He could prepare for that situation may be.

*Bark Bark*

V: radhe!shh.

B: good morning.

She said with a sly smile and raspy voice and Radhe snuggled into her arms. She kissed radhe on her head between her eyes.

V: Sara pyaar Radhe ke liye?

Bani just smiled. As she stayed still the flashes of the last night played in her mind. The chaos and the arguments. The alligations. The complaints everything. Seeing her drift from present veer climbed the bed and hovered over her making sure not to hurt Radhe.

V: I said mujhe bhi Good morning kiss chahiye!

B: Good morning.

Her right hand circled around his neck pulling him down to give a peck on his forehead, but he beat it to her and placed his lips over hers. He could feel Bani smile.

V: fresh ho jaye?

B: tum jaou pehele. Mujhe abhi Sona hai.

V: tum teek ho?

B:hmm.

***

As veer came out wiping his hair with the towel he saw Bani sitting in the balcony with Radhe on her lap.

B: pata hai Radhe hum bohot complicated hai. It's really very complicated here. Tum sab ka acha hai nai. Jo bhi tumko utha lega wo apke apne hi jayenge. Jaise abhi me aur veer khud ko mamma papa bolte hai tumari. Aur tum bhi man lete ho. Khash hamari bhi utni asan hoti. Kash hum bhi thoda kam sochte. Nai?

*Bark Bark bark*

Bani smiled.

V:Bani?

B: hmm.

V: Sona chati thi na?

B: nai so payi.

V:kuch socha hai? Like your dad, Meera?

M: kya me andr aa sakti hu?