79

Happy reading...!

It was choti deepawali, and the Singhania mansion was on full swing, every one was being busy and none had heart to let go Reyansh either, Bani had carried Reyansh in her arms and she was gently instructing the house help for their last minute decorations. Veer was as usual admiring his wife from a far, when he felt a tap on his shoulder, it was his mother,

"Veer, ghoorna band karo aur khud bhi tho madad karo hamara!"

Then there was a car honk out side the mansion,

Payal ran towards to see her son after months, her Ponky. 

After the incident with Bani and him, he never came back from abroad, though she and veer had forgiven him, he wasn't able to meet his own eyes. So, as he had decided he flew, and after a lost of requests from his mother he was back. Nonetheless, Bani was also there to welcome him with open arms.

He was a grown up man now, he was handling the branch there in US, and he was doing good at his job. And Veer and other family members were proud for his life he was leading right now.

***

It was evening and everyone was busy in their rooms getting ready for the puja. Veer came out of the washroom and stood rooted as he saw his wife dressed in red shimmer saree, her pallu was hanging down with one pin on her shoulder, her matching blouse with black and golden border was enchanting, her hair left open parted at the side, minimal makeup and a thick matte lipstick was adoring her lips, the eyes which had khol spread and the eyeliner that was brightening her eyes even more.

Bani saw him staring at her through the mirror. A shy smile played on the lips,

"Muh band karo Veeranshu...!" She chuckled.

"Huhh.." clearly lost in her beauty.

Veer had his hair set up in neat way, with gel, his manly features was enough to make him look desirable, his black and golden  kurta was making him look more handsome. 

"Looking hot Mr. Singhania." Veer smiled  at the compliment he received and went towards her holding her in the back hug, looking through mirror, straight into her eyes,

"Not more than you, MRS. Singhania." He kissed her hair taking in her fragrance.

"Chalein? sab intezar karrahe honge," Soon her phone rung disturbing their eye lock. Bani received the call, it was from Haseena malik. "Hey Haseena!"

"Hum, arahe hai Bani, tumara messege recive kiya tho socha call hi kardu, wo actully hume tho confuse horaha tha, hum kabhi Malabr hills aye nayi na..."

"Oh, me abhi apna live location bejti hu! no issues,"

"Aur Karishma arahi hai?" Veer interrupted, "Veer?" she glared at him and then,continued to Haseena on call, "Sorry Haseena, aap please jaldi ajayiye"

"Hum ate hai, waise Karishma bhi saath hai hamare!" she replied smileing looking at the passenger seat where Karishma was seated,

"Great. fine, waiting for you two." She disconnected the call,

" Karishma bhi hai?" he asked excited.

" Bohot padi hai na tume Karishma ki?" She came out of his hold and moved down sulking.

***

Haseena and Karishma were soon in the mansion and the puja was also done without any problems and then it was the time for the dinner,