44

Happy deepawali. Have a safe and blockbuster festival.

Happy reading...!

Bani had dressed in onion pink lehenga with blue stoned necklined necklace, a simple white stoned bracelet in her left hand and white,pink and blue thin width bangles on her right. Hair parted from the middle with some front locks rolled, twisted and pinned at back with blue stoned with white border maang teekha adoring her forehead.

She stroked her eyes with eyeliner and bent down on to the table to take up the lip colour keeping her liner bottle down. She caught his glimpses who came out from the washroom. Dressed. Well dressed.

Handsome.

He wore dark onion pink three piece suit, with brown tie around his neck. His hair well set and beard trimmed. Perfect. Walking to the cupboard to get his pair of socks.

Smiling to each other both got done with their job. Getting ready for the function.

There was a knock on their door distrubing their now look lock.

C; Veer. Bani. Ready ho tum dono..?

B: ji maa! Hum aye.

She said walking to the door.

Smiling Chandrakala came inside and bani stepped out giving a nod to the duo.

Chandrakala with mother's affection, kissed his forehead and broke her nuckles fighting against the evil.

C; tu tu tu. Kisi ki Nazar na Lage.

V: lag tho gayi hai.

C: kis ki..?

V: wo. (Eying at the open door) Mrs. Meri. Uski.
(He chuckled)

C: uski nazar. Dadt.tu bhi na. Chal ab. Sab agaye hai. Aur guest of honours apka intezaar hai.

V: umm...Maa! Apke ladle bhi aye honge, nai?

C: veer. (Sigh) I don't know why you hate him. Anyway ha. Aya hai. Dono. Meera bhi. And please behave. Khud ki function kharb mat karo.

V: seriously? Ye aap bolre ho? You know. I always hate him. But his wife. Bani ko kaise sambalu?

C: sach bol ke. Sach kadva zaroor hoga but that's the good thing we can handle the situation. At least wo prepared tho rahegi.

B: konsi sach maa?

Eying veer.

C: jaldi ajaou dono.

"Ji" both said in unison.

Veer came near her and slid his hands around her waist, pulling her closer. He bent down to her level with his lips just a centimetre away fro her ear.

V: look beautiful. Sexy. Inviting. (He kept those two words for himself)

He kissed just below her ear. That spot.

B: tum bhi. Handsome. Very.

Pulling him towards her. She kissed his right cheek and then giving a bite there.