27

Happy reading...!

It was Friday night today.
           The week went quit busy for both of them. After that party night they didn't really get time for each other. Veer had to go back to his mansion as his chachi had an accident and he had been to check her out. While Bani too had come to her mother's place for those two days where veer was not with her.

Her mom, Ritu Sharma told her that she gets bored staying alone at home all the time,and she wants to work. Bani agreed sensing the loneliness her mother faced. She also wanted her mom to get busy and live for herself. Now that had come from her mother itself. She agreed it very happily, yet with conditions that she is not gonna do any heavy work. Ritu happily agreed.

After the discussion Bani suggested her to work in an NGO or may be in social welfare association so that she doesn't have any work pressure or heavy work.
And as planned Ritu started working in Heaven's animal rescue institute, which was a social service for animals around.
        And Ritu too seemed happy after she got to work.

Now coming to the present, bani sat in their room working on her laptop. While veer was laying on his side of bed checking out his call time for the next day, with going through the script for tomorrow's scene in his show.
It was 10 at night and still Bani was working.

V: sweetheart chalo aur kitna kaam karogi..? Aur muje bhuk bhi lagi hai. Khana khate hai chalo.

He said keeping his papers aside.

B: bohot kaam hai veeranshu... Tum Jake ke kha lo please.

V: arrey sweetheart par..?

B: veerrr...

Leaving out a sigh he walked to her chair, standing behind her, he placed his hands over her shoulder. Giving a squeeze- massage therapy- on her shoulders. Working on her neck and shoulders with his magic hands. She immediately got a smile,she droped her head back touching his stomach. Bending down to her, he kissed her forehead.

V: bohot hogaya,ab chalo. You need rest. Kab tak ye keyboard ko patakti rahogi..? (She giggled)

B: lekin veer.

V:shh.

Pulling back her chair he carried her. He walked into the kitchen,placing her on the kitchen counter,he turned to heat the dinner.

V: kya hai aaj khane me..?
He took the lid peeping in to the bowl.

B: palak paneer,roti aur veg biriyani.

V:wohoo. Nice. Itna sab bana dia tume sweetheart..? Uff. Tume pata hai..?...

B: hmm?

V: jab tum aise biwio wali harkat karti ho na. Tho mujhe na.. pata nai ek alag si feeling hoti hai. (keeping the dishes in the oven) like such a pure happiness, pata nai kab sach hoga, but abhi it feels so good.

B: pagal ho tum.

V: arrey sach me. (Standing in front of her with his hands resting on her waist,and hers playing with his t-shirt fibric near the collar bone) jaise tum mujhe suba utati ho, mere kapde nikalti ho, ghar ate hi mujhe Pani deti ho, coming back home to see your smile. The best part of my day. Sab thakan chala jata hai. That really feels so good.

B: biwi banna zaroori hai kya...? Ab tho me waise bhi wahi sab karti hu. So...

V: nai nai sweetheart I didn't mean that. Bas mujhe acha lagta hai. Like I saw mom doing all this for dad. Ab tume dekraha hu mere liye karte huye. That's...that's something I can't explain.

B: I know.

Smiling, she kissed his forehead he was returning the kiss when the oven beeped, smiling he walked back to the oven and plated the food for both of them. Seated on the dinning table they had their dinner.