22

The next day too was heavy to work with. Veer still had his campaign shoot and bani was leading the team. They soon finished the work- a set of work until afternoon. Yet the final finishing was remaining. They took a break. And the team with veeranshu headed to the cafeteria.

Veer and bani sat opposite to each other with the team members beside them.

They ordered for their food. And shortly the food arrived. And they enjoyed the food talking some random things and about veer leaving them as the his part of work was done.

V: arrey nai. Matlab if you guys need me. Me hu.

B: veeranshu...(a type of warning tone glaring him) Sir. Ap ka kuch kaam nai hai abhi. Apka shoot bhi tho rukha hua hai..(sheepish smile)

V:oh.( thinking) ha. Ya ya.

Team member(TM1): sir ap teek ho..? Bani tu bhi na. Rehene de. Unhe pata hai kya karna hai kya nai. Me kya keherahi thi. Ap kal bhi ajaou. Hume acha lagega..

V:sure sure kyu nai. Bas kal ka timing de do. (He winked at her, eyeing bani. He knew she was slightly being jealous)

TM2: acha bani. Kam ho gaya na. Tho let's pack up na. Let's go home.

B: nai tum chahi tho off le lo. Me kal ka kaam pura karlungi.

V:kyu. Kyu.... nai tum bhi ghar jarahi ho...(baffled)

Others: ahem ahem.

V:(adjusting himself) matlab tum ne bohot kaam kiya hai. You know. Umm. I saw you working so hard. Or tumne hi ye team handle kiya and this campaign bhi.. so I think you need rest na..?

TM: aap bani ko itna notice kiya..? (Suspective look)

V:(ise hi notice karta hu hamesha-in mind) nai nai. Bas.

B: me cabin me jarahi hu. Mera khana hogaya. And you guys can take off. Me Jay ko boldungi.

TMs; thank you bani.

Soon bani went in her cabin. And was working on her laptop and some files all over her table. She put her head back on the chair head rest. And sighed. She heard a knock  on her door. And she let them in. It was veer.

V:itna tired ho sweetheart.  Please ghar chalo.

B: veer(she open her eyes and looked at him) tum yehan kya kar rahe ho. Koi dek lega.

V:bani me kuch puchu..?
(This was only done when he was seriously serious about some topic she knew something very serious was coming)

B: haa. (She got up from her chair and went near him, keeping her right hand over his chest rubbing there gentaly) kuch hua kya. Bolo.

V:me ye nai kar sakta. I mean ye rishta. Hamara rishta you know..?

B: bolna kya chate ho..?

V:let's...

B: let's..? Kya.. bolo...?!

V:ufff. I'm sorry par.

B: ab tum age bologe idiot.

V:yaar bani.

B: veeranshu please bolna hai tho bolo warna mujhe bohot kam hai.

She truned to go back to her chair but he pulled her back with her wrist twisting it and her back was on his chest. With him holding her wrist twisted and pinned at her lower back.
He rested his chin close near her ear.

V:I want us.

B:us. ? (She was going weak sensing his hot breath on her neck line)

V:to