84

Happy reading...!

The Singhanias were all gathered in Veer and Bani's flat, as the couple wanted to celebrate their special day at their home to make it more special place rather than singhania mansion. Of course Chadrakala pressed a lot for them to celebrate it in singhania mansion but 'The Superstar' didn't budge, it was not a great celebration but only close family which also included Raghav- Pallavi #RaghVi, and Karishma - Haseena #KarEena.

Also VAni had planned to reveal their good news to the family and later to his/ their fans, he knew his fans, there was not a single day that he saw new VMs and edits on him, on VAni as his fans hash tagged them together, he felt greatfull that his fans also loved his family and his partner. And some fans actually loved Bani more then him. They also send gifts to her and even Radhe at time, Which sometimes also made him jealous, yet he loved the fact that bani was being loved by the world.

Veer was getting his tux ready when the sleeping Rey woke up.

"Hey Rey, uth gye?" He walked to him and held him in his arms checking with his diaper. He need to be used it from now. He saw the diaper was clean, he took him and stood, " Bani, Rey uth Chuka hai, me isko Meera ke paas le ke jaraha hu...!" He informed his wife who was in washroom.

***

Veer carried Rey in his arms and climbed the stairs down, when he saw KarEena enter the home, he straight went to welcome them.

Karishma wore a pale pink lehenga, with off shoulder cut blouse, the veil hanging on both her elbow joints forming a U shape on her behind. Her hair left open with tic-tak clips securing her little amount of hair behind her ears, minimal make up, but spoke volumes.

On the other side, Haseena wore a plain Orenge suit, which was sleeveless ,her veil hanging on left shoulder, front hair strands twisted lightly and secured with the pin behind her left ear, rest flowing freely, the kajal on her eyes showed up her big almond shaped eyes even more brighter and bigger, the lite pink lipstick was adorable.

Veer came to them, "Hey" he took a look at them and continued, "beautiful ladies" he winked , and Rey started crying. " Arry chup kar Chachi ke chamche, ye khud itna insecure hai," while KarEena passed look at each other not understanding his conversation with Reyansh.

" Yeah, ye na bohot chalu hai, mujhe ksisi bhi ladki se baat Tak nai karne deta, Chachi ka chamcha kanhinka, chup abhi," and KarEena laughed.

"Ander tho Ane do unhe Veer," Meera said taking Rey from his flirty Chachu. The ladies went in, "well I'm meera, Bani's Sister, I mean step and Veer's brother' s wife," she streched her hand for a shake while Haseena took it first and then Karishma, introducing themselves respectively.

***

"Acha veer Bani ko le ke aa beta, time horaha hai, ab tho Ritu ji aur Bhai Saab bhi agaye." Chandra instructed veer, but then thought for a while and came to Meera who was carrying a cranky Rey right now.

"Hum jate hai lene!" Karishma offered help seeing the situation, and haseena joined her and they headed to the room as instructed by Meera.

***

Bani was sitting on the chair infront of the mirror with the smile that she wasn't aware of that was playing on her lips. And behind Pallavi was rearranging the jewelry box after selecting one.

"Aise kyu has Rahi hai tu?" Pallavi asked, and Karishma knocked at the open door of VAnis room. Pallavi smiled and let them in,

Bani was wearing a red shimmering Saari, with strapped blouse which had tiny hangings on the edge line all around the blouse, and her saari was left open with single pinned on her left shoulder, her hair flowing freely, only her mangalsutra was on her neck and her heavy ear rings that pallavi just now out in her earring holes, the dark red lipstick adding on to her plumy lips, and dark eyeliner and kajal making her eyes glow. This was the saari that Veer had gifted her on their anniversary. Her right hand was on the mangalsutra,