36

Happy reading...!

It was 6 in the morning. Bani slowly opened her eyes. To her left slept her man peacefully.

B: veeranshu... veeranshu..(waking him up)

But he stirred and slept moving yet closer to her chest. She ruffled his hair lovingly with the smile and reminiscing the last night happenings.

She kept on seeing him. She his eye lids move with eyes closed. She now knew he was up. He opened his eyes to have a beautiful view in front of him.

B: good morning (kissing his forehead)

His left hand playing with her hair strands.

V: I love you. (With raspy voice)

She came closer and gave him a eskimos kiss. His thumb pad resting on her cheek. Moving closer,he took in her a little dry lip between his.

Hovering over her, but not letting his whole weight on her, he pulled her closer to himself as much as possible.

This was the best morning he could count on. Finally she was now agreed to get hitched.

His hand traveling to the south searching for the place to pleasure her, right between her legs. Moving his fingers in circular motion, his mouth left open mouth kisses on her neck till her crook of her neck.

His fingers pushing her tight walls, moving them in and out. He felt his hardness.

V: Sweetheart...

B: hmmm (moaned)

V:what next ...?

Kissing his forehead.

B: you, me and a family.

V: itni jaldi..?

B: eagerly waiting for that veeranshu.

V: me bhi. (Saying this he again locked his lips with hers)

Adjusting his shaft near her entrance,and slowly getting in. He was hard and she was tight. Taking one of her peaks in his mouth, flicking his tounge over her darker part, giving a open mouth kisses. With sucking and chewing over. Giving her the marks that made him proud of his work. With time his thrust went on a higher pace

B: veeranshu...  Dheere..  (she moaned)

V: pata hai bani...?! I just can't have you enough.

B: teek hai ab utho. We are in open space.

Giggling he hit in for few more thrusts in side her, making her hit her orgasom with he releasing too.

It was nearly 11 in the morning when they reached the singhania mansion to share the good news with the rest of family. Chandrakala had invited Ritu over and the families were very happy to know about the couples' desission.

Balwant(Bw): tho finally is ghar me shehenaiya bajengi. Time for wedding bells..?! Congratulations to you both. (Hugging them both)

B: maa aap khush tho ho na..? (She asked Ritu)

Her mom was suddenly turned silent.

R: khush tho me hu bani. Par ek baar phir se soch le, ye log kitne bade hai, me tho Inka ghar dek ke hi dang rehe gayi. Wo kuch mangenge tho me kuch de nai paungi. Doulat tho hai nai mere paas.

Ch: (over heard thier talk) aise kaise hum tho apse apki bohot hi keemti doulat hi tho mang rahe hai. (Holding bani from her shoulder) ye. Hamari bani. Dengi na aap..?

R: pata nai me kya kahu..? Bani tho kab ki veeranshu ki ho chuki hai.

Ch: tho bas phir. Muhurat nikalva lenge.

R: jaise ap kahe.

Veeranshu called bani into his room hiding from everyone.

B: kya hai..?

V: bas aise hi. So..?

B: so..? So what..?

V: celebration banta hai.

B: veeranshu...(stren look)

V: dekho abhi se biwio wali harkate shuru.

B: shaadi ke baad agar 0.00001 percent bhi tumara pyaar tumara ye pagal pan Kam hua na tho dek Lena.

V: ha dek hi Raha hu. Apni khoobsurat si sweetheart ko.

B: veeranshu I'm not joking. Agar waisa kuch hua tho me tumse door ho...

Not letting her speak. Keeping his index finger on her lips.

V: Bani, on a serious note, mujhe nai pata ye doubt tum me aya kaha se. But trust me. Me tume bolunga nai sweetheart, dikhaunga. Hosakta hai ki meri schedule thoda idar udar ho, tume time na de paya ho. Par just believe me bani. I love you and alway will. Just like thesame way.

Holding him tightly in her arms, keeping her head on his chest, listening to his heartneats, relaxing over.

"Ahem ahem" it was ponky who knocked the door clearing his throat.

Seeing him standing at the door they parted away.

P: badi ma bularahi thi. Koi nai noldunga ki Laila majnu busy hai.

V:chup kar idiot. Arahe hai hum dono.

P: chalo phir.

V: ha chalo.

P: choloo

B: urgg chalo tum dono. (She stepped ahead)

Ponky walked away soon veer held her wrist stopping her. Pulled her towards him.

V: this feeling is so special Bani.

Do vote if you enjoying.

I know it's a short update, but this is what I could write for the whole week. Will try to make it a large one one next Sunday.

Untill that shower your love through votes and comments.

Love
- Author ❤️