86

Happy reading...!

"Bani stop!" Veer exclaimed, as Bani was tracing her fingertips on his toned body when he was just out of the shower, it had been recently that they gave break to their sex life, it was before three weeks that they had had their love making and now that Bani is six months pregnant it was difficult, not that he wouldn't touch her or she didn't want it, but he just couldn't enter her and have his part of release and that was somewhere frustrating him, which was still taken care by Bani with her strokes.

Again, that still was not the actual Love making he loved having with her. And now Bani behaving like such was terrifying him. He couldn't control anymore.

"Kyu? Maza nai araha Mr.Patidev?" She smirked looking at him, and kissed his cheek with Little tounge.

He held her left wrist with his right hand and twisted it and placed it on her back, pulling her with her six months baby bump betwee them,"you are pulling a really wrong string, Sweetheart " his eyes dropping down at her lips, making Bani giggle.

"Anyway chodo Radhe ko hospital le ke Jana hai, TUME, ok?" She moved back as if she wasn't seducing him some seconds before.

"Ha ha, fine, and tum kabse maternity leave le Rahi ho?"

" Umm may be next week, I'll complete my part of work before I hand it over to others" she said picking up the wet towel that Veeranshu carelessly threw over the Ottoman and walked inside the washroom.

***

Bani was working on her laptop going through files and Excel sheets before finalizing the financial statements for the next six months plan and then that would be handed over Jay's assistant, who would be working as Bani helping hand when she would be gone for her leave.

Soon she saw her phone buzzing with the name 'Veeranshu' flashing on it. Smiling she slided the screen to receive the call.

"Umm?"

"I just finished with the doc, Bani, he's saying we can get her spayed but it's better to let her have her time at least twice, umm.. Radhe shhuuu, that's what the doctor said!" He said as he pulled Radhe towards his car.

" Of course Veer, she should also complete her lifecycle, par bad me kya? What about the babies then? They'll be too many na"

"Yeah, me ne us bare me bhi baat Kiya, as Radhe is an Indie we can cross her with some good indo-american breed and then we can give to the dog care, jahan se humne Radhe ko adopt Kiya tha, I think they would take care of them"

"Ok, so next?" Bani asked as she moved back on her chair to lay back comfortably and she placed her left hand on her tummy.

"Pata nai, we'll see, abhi uske Heat period katam hone do, we'll decide,"

"Ok!"

"Umm, khana?"

"Hogaya, par phir se bhuk lagi hai, I'll have fruits now, ouch!"

"Kya hua?"

"Baby kicked aur kya?"

Veer chuckled,"ok take care, Love you sweetheart"

"Bye" she was bold but such endearing moments would still make her blush.

***

Bani was back home it was six thirty in the evening while she sat devouring Maggie, as she was craving for it. And as soon as she was back home and got freshed she cooked herself a bowl and sat down with Radhe beside.

Radhe was growing up, and as any other female living being she was  going through her heart period, and this was the time that she needed to mate.

Thats was an add on to the responsibility to the couple, and that worried Bani as Veer was the one looking over both the females he had at home. Yet he was patient and kind as always.

"Aah, I see Maggie chal Rahi hai idar!" Veer dashed in with his keys and soon Radhe looked up towards him.

"Yay yay!" Said bani not looking away from the TV screen.

He came towards radhe ruffled her head, and then came to Bani kissing her forehead.

***

Bani had her lower back pain in the dead of the night and she cried in pain.

"Bani, shh shh breath bacha, please!" He said reaching for his phone by the side table,

"Veeranshu, kiss me"

"Shut up Bani, hello..."

...

..

...

"Ha ha, ok teek hai" veer said into the phone, and making her lay back on the bed comfortably, he was moving out to get hot water as he was said by the doctor on the call, but Bani held his wrist, "I said kiss me na!" She made a pout,

"God, your mood swings and crazy cravings" he bend and kissed her forehead, "I'll be back Bani, Pani Lata hu, lay here ok!"

***

There were times when Veer would be really frustrated with Bani's behaviour, at times she would want to be touched and other she would act like an untouchable, sometimes she was happy being a mother and others she was terrified with her insecurities, sometimes she wanted sweets and others she would puke even she she smelled some sweet around. And for both of them it was first time and no matter Veer was enjoying that did make him tiered.

It was almost end if the third trimester and Bani was due with the date within next two to three weeks away, and Doctor had mentioned that she was ready and could give birth anytime between or even before the due dates.

That made VAni both excited and nervous. There were many what ifs and Buts, yet they were awaiting for their baby's arrival. But them being alone at this time was it suggested. Veer was still working on TV shows and he would shoot for whole thirteenth to fourteen hours cut. Hence he made a temporary decision to shift to mansion until her delivery and some months beyond until bani would be able to take care alone, of course he would be there.

"Ice cream!" Bani ordered Veer over phone, and with that she didn't only mean Icecream, she meant late night ride, a long one, and have a Icecream party for themselves.

He smiled, whatever might be it, but their long late night drives had geared up, sometimes all Bani craved was his time, his love , just him around. And long drives were always there thing.

"Ji teek hai, aur kuch?" Veer asked smiling.

"Jaldi ajaou Veer, I'm missing you so muchhhhhh" she sniffed.

"Arry, ro kyu Rahi ho?"

"Pata nai" she wiped her eyes with back of her had and chucklef herself for being a mess,

Veer too smiled, he knew she would be overwhelmed at times, "Ajaunga bacha, kuch gante aur! Hmmm!?"

"Hm"

***

Please do vote and comment.

Thank you for reading

Love
- Author ❤️