60

We'll, this is the book with highest chapters and still going on. This is becoming my favourite book, the epic part is this is the first book I started on Wattpad in 2019 or may be early 2020 and we are still stuck with this. As I said this book is my first I want to give it my whole attention and dedication it needs to be read. And I hope the book is as intresting for you guys like the day one, I just don't want to mess with this book and hence taking it slowly.

Thank you everyone for choosing this and coming with me till here, lots of love and gratitude!

Happy reading...!

Meera sat down on the dinning caressing her now big seven months belly.

Chandrakala sat adjusant to her with the glass of milk.

M: Maa me khud le leti na!

C: ab pee lo,

M: ji,

Meera spoke after a while again.

M: Maa, Veer aur Bani ke beech sab teek hoga na?

C: chati tho me bhi waise hi hu beta, jitna me veer ko janti hu, wo asani se give up nai karega, aur Bani tho hai hi samajdar.

M: hmm,

C: pata nai kya hogaya hai, samaj nai araha ki dosh kisko du? Ab bani ne tho apna khoshish ki thi, ghada tho Mera beta hai,

Meera chuckled.

M: nai maa, veer bhi tho Bani ko itna miss karta tha, ki wo Ghar bhi nai ata, itna kaam me apne apko busy rahka taki wo Bani ko disturb na kare,

C: wo tho hai Meera, siyappa tho wahi pe hua, Bani ka dar tho sach hogaya na, ab na jane wo phir se veer se waise hi pyaar karpayegi ya nai.

M: aise math bolo na, sab teek hoga. Sab kuch.

C: I hope so too.

***

Veer stood hugging her as they stood under the shower, no one speaking, after a few moments, Bani slowly wrapped her arms around Veer, returning the hug. Veer felt a glimmer of hope, knowing that she was finally responding to his touch. He held her tightly, cherishing the feeling of having her in his arms once again.

Veer decided to take things slow and give Bani the space and time she needed to heal. He understood that trust needed to be rebuilt, and he was determined to prove his love and commitment to her. He gently pulled away from the hug and looked into her eyes. He need to reassure that this will never happen again and they'll be back to what they were.

V: Bani, mujhe pata hai ki me ne galti ki hai, and I took you for granted. I can't change the past, but I promise you, from this moment on, I will never let you doubt my love again. I'm here to make things right, to be the husband you deserve.

Bani listened to his words, her heart torn between the pain of the past and the hope of a better future. She wanted to believe in Veer, to trust that their love could overcome the challenges they faced. But she needed reassurance and time to heal the wounds that had been inflicted.

B: Veer,

She continued with her low voice.

B: asaan nai hoga ye mere liye Veer, mujhe tho khud se dar lagra hai ki kahi, what if I couldn't live you back again, what if, hum phir kabhi pehele ki tarah nai huye tho, me kya karu veer, mujhe dar lagra hai. Phir se pyaar karne ke liye, phir se pehele ki tarah pyaar karne ke liye, mujhe thoda time chahiye Veeranshu,