63

So technically it's  Thursday, so,

Happy reading...!

She said she'll come back home this evening, so she will.

But, It was past seven thirty on the clock and Bani wasn't home yet, she didn't even care to take her phone with her to the office, she had just gone to office without even her phone, Veer had to hand it over for her. Veer knew she was trying and getting back to normal, but the behaviour she had didn't settle with him. 

Now, coming out of his insecurities and whatsoever, he dailed her number to receive an automated voice saying the number dailed was busy, he stopped and he tried again, but the response was same. He feared. He himself didn't know what was eating him up this way, the Bani he loved and the Bani he saw right now was such a different person, that scared him to his core. All the worst things came into his mind.

Did she fall out of love? Did she fall in love with someone else back there in Qubac? Was she really feared of him drifting apart? What the hell was wrong with her?  He didn't knew, that tormented him.

To the extent that he couldn't breathe, he felt darkness around, he felt his legs heavy to move, he felt his shoulder carried the heaviest weight right now, his eyes closed, he fell with the thud, his phone dropping down, making sound. The faint voice of Radhe barking being heard, but his eyes were so heavy he couldn't open, his ears had as if they had shut down, the voice vanishes, his eyes completely closed.

***

Bani walked between the white walls, her phone pressed to her right ear, her face showing off her expressions of worry, yet the calmness in her voice.

"Veeranshu.." was what he heard.

B: nai me teek hu, aap teek ho?

.....

B: ha, me dyan rakungi,

....

B: ofcourse aaungi, apko chodke kaha jaoungi? Ap hi tho ho sab ab mere liye, nai?

.....

B: I love you too,

She kissed through the phone.

He felt the wetness of his eyes, Bani turned around to see him looking at her back, with his eyes glistened.

B: Veer...

She ran towards him, her eyes welled up on their own,

B: Veeranshu...

V: Swee..Bani.

Bani attached her forehead to his.

B: Dara diya tha tumne, meri Jaan Nikal gayi thi Veer,

V: kisse baat karrai thi?

Bani separated herself from him, find his face for some expression that she could read, like she always did. But no, she couldn't.

B: huh?

V: me ne pucha kisse baat kar Rahi thi?

He said, unknown to him he sounded way rude than he thought.