74

Happy reading...!

It had been three days from the day Reyansh went back to the mansion, and Vani were missing him, yet, again he had his parents and Veer and Bani had their own life too. The next day Veer had a producer at his home for the new script discussion, this script was particularly made for Veeranshu, that's what the producer said. It was of thriller murder story show on TV where the lead would be portraying the gray character, which would be played by Veeranshu. Veer was happy that finally he could act after almost a gap of six months, not that he regret staying at home, the trip they had and specially the production house that he started, that was he himself stepping into the waters that he never tested.

And now that he got a role to play he was happy and was also interested to take up this role, and he also discussed the same with Bani that night and she was more than happy that she could see her favorite actor back on screen. She literally jumped allover startling Radhe and hugged veer tightly as a excited fan.

The fan girl in her never dies.

Later he had received the  official mail setting up for an official auditions and meet up with the team and discuss the script.

 If you think Once a superstar of television, why would he give the auditions specially when it is said that the role was specially opt for him, this how television industry works, they still have to give the auditions, not once or twice but many. there would be many rounds that the actors should go through before actually signing up for the show.

The mail said that the meeting will be held at the "Kinetic production house", and Veeranshu was all set and prepared.

V: kya lagta hai Bani, ye kaisa rahega, I mean mera auditions and the show?

Veer said setting his hair looking into the mirror and eyeing his wife how was pulling down the naughty Radhe off the bed,

B: niche utro Radhe, we are leaving,...( as she heard Veer she replied no having Radhe in her arms), offo veer me bata nai sakti ki me kitna excited hu! I just wish ki tume ye show mile, aur mujhe pata hai ki tume hi milegi, as much as I understood the script and you.

Veer smiled,

V: me yehna tumare saamne sakshaat khada hu, wo bhi tumara pati banke, aur tume mujhe onscreen dekne ki ichha hai, hah?

B: arry ha,kyu nai hogi?  tum jo bhi ho Veeranshu, par I still miss that fan girling things, uff me kya batou tume, me ne kitne gifts beje tume, kaise kaise ayi hu tumare set par, ki bas tumse milu, but of course Veeranshu sab busy rehete the, and the manager wouldn't let me meet you- the superstar, in person, kya din the wo bhi, and look at me now, your wife, The superstar Veeranshu singhanias' wife, Fan se seeda wife, ( She kissed his cheek with a slight touching her tongue just to tease him, making him stiffen, in turn which made her chuckle seeing his frozen reaction)

Veer just enjoyed that feeling destiny definitely had plans it always will have.

V: bohot sare fans ke messages' ate the sweetheart,  ab unko ye khabar pohonchegi tho itna khush honge, ki shows se pehele gifts ane satrt hojayenge.

B; I agree, ab mujhe late ho raha hai, tum nashta karke jana, Radhe ko bhi dog food de dena please jane se pehele, suba kuch khaya nai isne, hmm?

Veer hmmed, And Bani walked downstairs carrying a grown up Radhe,

B; bye bacha, ( she petted Radhe) patidev see you and all the best, ( she screamt so that Veer could here from the room)

Veer shook his head with a shy smile and bid a bye.

***

It was a dark forest area, where the man was showed burring someone, he had blood stains all over his cloths, he snatched away the chain that the person had held in hands, specifically the girl, he had his face sweating with fear yet had a evil smile, a smile of satisfaction, a smile victory of achieving the difficult, he said, "me ne kaha tha is sab se door raho, mujhse door raho, par nai, tume tho har baat janni hai na mere bare me, me yeh nai karna chata tha," he sat on the stone beside the place that he just now buried the body, and continued, "tumne bohot galat kiya Kirthi, bohot galat, ek sach batou..? I loved you, par tumne hi sab kharab kardi. Ab mujhe acha nai lagra Kirthi," His eyes filling in with the tears, "mujhe... mujhe rona araha hai Kirthi... tum chodke chali gayi muhhe, nai nai ye nai ho sakta...." he started to dig the ground again and held the dead body close to his chest, "nai nai yeh me ne nai kiya, utho utho please.. Kirthiiiiiiiii" he scremt.

Then for few seconds everything was as silent as the outer space, and then there was thundering sound of applause that the cast and crew witnessed the scene, Veeranshu was one of the kind of rear being, he wasn't just an actor, he was a performer, there were whistles and claps heard for more than a minute, and veer was proud of himself, he thanked his stars. 

He closed his eyes trying to come out of the character, he slowly came back to the real world.

Prakash Shinde; the producer stood up and walked towards him taking in  to his embrace,

PS; bohot acha tha, what an actor you are, ufff, rongthe khade hogaye mere tho,

Director( Deepak Sha; DS); me ne kaha tha na he will be the best to play this role,

He said as they parted away.

PS; maan gaye sir maan gaye, ab tho role pakka, 

DS: ab bas female lead dundna hai,

V: oh, abhi female lead final nai hui? mujhe laga hua hoga, 

He spoke as they headed to the chairs to take their seat.

PS: nai, hum soch rahe the ki Neeti Kapoor  ko cast kare, wo short list hui thi pichli baar,

V: kon Neeti?

DS: sir wo Sharang Channel me mythology shows ki thi, 

V: ohh, wo, I get it, yaad aaya, but why don't you cast some new face? naya story hai, and nayi plan hai so why not?

DS: hmm.. yes sir dekte hai, casting call tho humesha hoti hi reheti hai, dekhte hai kon is role ke liye bana hai!

PS: waise Veeranshu ji, apka wo film phir se start nai hua? the Arjith wala? 

V: nah, he didn't wanna do, abhi ke liye restart ka bhi koi plan nai hai, but never say never! ( he winked)

PS: wo arijth tanada hogaya apke upar attacks kar ke? aaj kal uske ata pata hi nai hai!

V: what? ( his shocke tone was heard) 

***

Thank you, please drop your comments and do vote!

Next : Wednesday

Love

- Author ❤