40

Happy reading....!

As veer shushed Bani standing behind her holding her from back with his left index finger on her lips, his chin placed on her left shoulder. Bani took in the deep gasp, God knows how, but his touch always made her feel more beautiful than ever before. No matter how many times they made love. Like lying fully naked. But yet his touch brought goosebumps all over her body. Her body stiffed. Closing her eyes.

B: Veeranshu..koi...koi aa..jayega. (trying hard to form that simple sentence)

They heard the giggles from behind and soon parted away , Bani turning into a beetroot. While Veer walked out scratching his nape of the neck.

Priya(Bani's friend) : Bani...? Like seriously your tying a knot with The Veeranshu Singhania. The super star. Aur wo superstar tho god.! So romantic huh..!

B: shu. Ab wo sab chodo. Thanks for coming.

Pr: congratulations. Ab me chalti hu.

B: chalti hu matlab..? Stay na.

Pr: thank you,but gotta go. And congratulations.

The day had come to an end. Date for their wedding was decided 3 months later. That was 24th October.

That night veer went to Bani's room, but he saw his cousins around her. Ponky Daksh and others too. He cleared his throat to get their attention.

He was uncomfortable to send them out but he was eager to spend time with her.

V: ponky Daksh please (he gestured them to get out)

Po: bhai aap tho hamesha bhabhi ke saath rehete ho ab tho Hume unke sath rehne do na.

D: wahi tho!

V: wahi tho (immitating him) chal bhak sab log (he hit them with pillow.

B: Veeranshu...?!

V: tum chup raho. Aur tum sab niklo ab.

No soon they got out Veer closed the door while bani sat there with a pillow on her lap with her back rested on the bed back rest.

Veer climbed up, taking away the pillow he placed his head on her lap facing her.

B: pata hai tumne ye bohot galat kiya. I didn't like it.

V: tum defend mat karo sweetheart. I just want to be with you always.

B: ha tho me hu na. But iski aadat dal lo. Jab hum joint family me rahenge tho ye tho hota rahega.

V: ek minute! (Getting up and sat facing her with crossed leg) yehi rehena hai ? Joint family ? What do you mean ??

B: what do YOU mean ?? Hum yehi rahenge veer. Humne iss bare me bohot baar discuss kar chuke hai.

V: ha aur lad bhi chuke hai.

B: exactly! And now no more discussion about this. We are staying here and that's final.

V: bani tum-

There was a knock on the door.

"Bani veer ajaou khana khane"

V: look this is what I don't want bani.

B: veeranshu they care for us, khana khane bula rahe hai. Is that's wrong?

V: hamesha tumari nai chalegi bani.

B: meri kya chalu hai aaj thak veer. Tum sirf bolte ho ki Mera sunte ho but what do you do ? Sab apni hi karte ho. Apni man ki karte ho.

V:wow. Nice. Kya nai kiya hai me ne tumra kaha.

B: kiya kya hai ..? Me ne kaha tha ki agar tum chaho tho hamare bare me official kar do, tumne kiya ? Nai. Me ne kaha tha ki live in me ni rehena. Tumne mana ? Nai. Ab me kehe rahi hu ki mujhe family ke sath rehne hai. Tum man rahe ho ? Nai. A big no!

V: ek minute ek minute what do you mean ? Tho itne din jo tum mere sath reherahi thi wo zabardasti thi ?

B: mere shabdo ka galat matlab mat nikalo veer.

V: dekho dekho ye hamesha hota hai bani. Hamesha. Hum hamesha teesro ki vaje se jagad lete hai yaar. And I hate fighting with you.

He walked out angrily.

B: veer! Veer! Veeran-...

Ye chal kya Raha hai. Pata nai kis baat ka ise itna bura lagta hai. Tume pata nai hai veeranshu ki family ke bina rehena kaise hota hai. Tumare paas hai par tum uski Maine samaj nai arahe. (She had her eyes teared up) par kya karu bohot pyaar karti hu tumse veer. Par tume me kaise samjou ?

It was late night when Bani had woke up from her sleep and saw her bed was empty.

B: ye veer kaha gaya..? (Checking the clock) wo bhi itne der raat ko ?

She walks to the bathroom getting checked she walked to the kitchen to see if he was there. But no, he wasn't!

She was going back to their room she thought may be he is on the terrace. She walked up to the terrace. And there he was holding the wall and looking at the stars twinkling. She slowly came to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. She slid them around his waist placing her head on his back.

B: yehan kya karre ho. Wo bhi itni der raat ko. Aur mujhe uthaya bhi nai ?!

V: tume distrub nai karna chahata tha sweetheart.

B: par huyi na ?

V: hm?

B: disturb. Kya baat hai cutu...? Kis baath se tum itna disturbed ho ? Kya hai jo tum mujhe bata nai parahe. And don't you dare lie saying kaam ka tension hai.

V:kaam ka tension tho hai bani, par me tume khona nai chahata kisi bhi waje se.

B: tho tum-

V: let me finish. Mujhe dar lagta hai jab tum kisi aur ke saath zyada close hoti ho. What if they love you more than me aur tum mujhe choke unhe chunlo.

Bani coming in front of him.

B: one. Itna pyaar mat karo. Two. Itna mat daro. Mujhe nai pata ki tumara ye dar kyu hai. Aur ye aaj ki baat nai hai. You always fear of losing me. Kyu ? Kya tume apne pyaar pe bharosa nai hai ? Mujhpe nai hai ? Aur parivaar se tumari itni problem kyu hai. Tum ho ek family man. I know that but again that's a mystery for me why you don't wanna stay here ?! Jab thak tum mujhe bataouge nai mujhe samaj nai paoungi.

V: batana tho nai chahata bani but. Yes. Mera ek bada bhai tha. I mean-

Thank you for the patience and love.
I know this was a very very long gap.

Please don't forget to vote and do comment.

Love
- Author ❤