5

...Missing her...

Veer's pov.

It's was three day that we are back from our mini vacation. And she is super busy with her works and me with my shooting. As I came back I got to know that "khuda jaane" oh my show name. Is running with the least TRP and we had to bring it back. Hence even I'm stuck with back to back secens and hectic call time. It's like so many years passed that I didn't met her. Either she is busy or ill be shooting. Just then my phone beeped. There you go! Her text. I was excited but her text made my face face dull.

 I was excited but her text made my face face dull

Ok. So the fourth day that we did not see each other. At least when she is back. I hope she will video call me.
Suddenly I hear.
"Missing her"
I saw it was mayuri in my vanity, I guess she came to rehears the secen.
"Umm.. nothing like that" I say.

"Oh com'on darling. I know"

"What..?.. we..we are just..."

"It's ok veer,I know. Waise. I actually came here to..."

I didn't let her complete "...rehers the secen..?!"

"Wish it was that, but my bad luck. There is some technical issue and the shoot is on hold for tonight"

Did I hear it right..?🙄

"What..?"

"Offo.. now rush out. Go meet her" saying this mayuri dragged me out of my vanity. I was still in the costume of my character- "Raunak" but I guess I should meet bani first. Ab tho intezar nai hota.
I rushed to my car. "Tum jaou me khud drive karunga" I said ramu(my driver)

I reached her office, I was standing there leaning against my car. I have been waiting for her since 2/3 hrs. By the time she was out it was past 11.

 By the time she was out it was past 11

(Imagine it was night)

Just then I see her coming out all tiered and with her chipku boss. "Jay mathur" 😏
It was dark and nobody was there. So I was not wearing any mask or something. It was just a distance.  Then she saw me. Her eyes slightly teared up. Ok ok mine too. She came running and hoped on me with her legs around my waist. I hear her sobs.
"I missed you sweetheart, I missed you so much "
She didn't reply.
"Sweetheart..?" I was waiting for her.
"I missed you😭😭" saying this she held me even tighter. We stayed like that. I don't know for how long. But we broke when we hear that "dabewala" speak.

"Umhmm...I guess I saw you somewhere"

Bani got down me. ☹

"Tum gaye nai jay..?" She asked wiping her tears and standing beside me.

"Hmm.. nai. Any way. I'm jay. Jay mathur" he said forwarding his hand.

"Veer" I said with the fake smile.
And I continued to bani.
"We are getting late" let's go.
Bani noded and bid adiue to him and entered my car. While I see jay was busy in thinking who am I. Anyway.
"Veer..!" I heard her.

"Ya ya. Coming." I rushed to the driver seat. And before I could start the car. Bani jumped on me for a hug.
"I missed you so much." She mumbled
I broke the hug, still keeping her close. I was staring  her, her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips everything. Uff I missed her so much. I gusse even she was staring me. God who's gonna think that. I was busy with my own staring session.  Within no time I captured her lips with mine. "Uffff" her soft lips. "Ummmm😋 delicious... I want more" oh shit did I bit her. She got cut on her lips. I felt blood in my mouth. Did I bite her...? I part away.  Ya..☹ her lower lip was slightly cut and was bleeding.
"What" she asked. Was she annoyed.. but why..?
"Umm nothing,  I just.."
"Hell.. ruk kyu gaye..?" She was annoyed.
She leaned in again.
"Ek mint sweetheart, I pull out my hanki and wiped her blood from her cut. I gusse she was looking at me all the while. Suddenly she pushed my hand off and captured my lips.

"Let's go home sweetheart..?!" I asked between the kiss.

"I don't want to.😔. Waise tumara shoot tha na aaj raath ko. What happened all of a sudden..?"

"Some technical issues... shoot was on hold tonight... so just rushed to you. Aur tum kitna time lagati ho yaar. I was waiting for you since 3 hours"

"What..? Tum ghar chale jate. Call tho karte. This is not done veer. And waise I see *Rounak* here. Not veer." She said somewhat complaining. I found it cute. I smiled.

"As soon as I got to know from mayuri. She just pushed me out. And mujhse bhi intezaar nai horaha tha. So I just. Aagaya waise hi."

"Yehan ake bhi tho intezar hi kiya na tumne."

"Anyway. Ghar chale..?!"

"Lekin veer I don't wanna go. Please" uff this eyes.

"Hamare ghar,meri future gharwali.😉"

"Matlab..?!!!"

"I asked mom. And. Yaar kuch tho suspence surprise. Karne do mujhe."

"Woowwww... thank you so much veer. Ab jaldi chalo..."

I chuckled and drove the car to my flat.
Ya, I stay with my family. But when it is staying with bani. I want her all to myself.  Mere gharwale bani se Chipotle hai yaar. So I just drag her with me to my flat. Specially today. It was after 3 long days that we are seeing each other.  Of course we would chat on video call. But you know na. VC me kahan wo feel milta hai. And today she was just mine. She is always mine though but today I Could never share her with any one.

Should I continue...?

Updated before time.
And thank you for all the comments on last and as I said. Jitne zyada comments utni jaldi update.

Please do vote and comment.

Pata nai pickling baar kya hua tha. Itna hi like ke publish kiya tha. Kyu utna chota publish hua mujhe nai pata but I was getting the whole part.
Sorry for that.

Love
- Author ❤